Author Topic: Internet bullying.  (Read 5025 times)

-Angel-

Re: Internet bullying.
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2011, 04:29:30 am »
aero your SO right. i hate internet bullying.
it can prevent users from even showing their faces. anywhere.
you only know these people virtually, not in real life.
how would it feel if u were bashing someone who u didnt know wuz ur best friend in real life, then found out that it was them?
that would suck so much. seriously, like a damn vaccum cleaner (excuse ma french)
give someone at least three chances before you judge them.
they may be having a bad day. you dont know anything about them.

i, personally, and honest to freaking god, will say something to someones face. im not a bully, i sick up for people. I see an fh user getting bullied and i step between them and say

F*** off you dun know this person AT. ALL. so you dont need to bully them. your just insecure and take it out on them. you dont need to do that. i will NOT allow it. i will march through this computer and pimpslap you. k? got it? GOOOOD!

not the nicest thing, but say it in front of all of fh, and you get many people on your side. it often works

Offline Psychopomp

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Everyone's favorite uncle.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2011, 04:15:14 pm »
I find it funnier that people think they can stop bullying, honestly that's impossible may as well get rid of all the humans on the planet. But saying that, it doesn't mean you shouldn't try to help people out. If you do, it'll encourage more people to, maybe get the bully number down. Kind of like waht Kenzi said.

Internet bullies, trolls and the like are probably bashed just as bad as they bash others in real life or have life problems, they use the internet, where they can hide their mannerisms, habits, or anything they're teased for, to relieve that anger on others and make themselves feel superior for once. Trolls are usually just frustraited children who want to, again, make themselves feel like they're the top dogs. That or show off.

I see "popular" artists bash on "younger" or "newer" artists all too much. Then get their flamers to flame them if they do anything about it. It's sickening.
?? ???????�? ??
YouTube ? Steam ? Nexus
It gets better.

Game user: Psychopomp

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2011, 04:58:32 pm »

I see "popular" artists bash on "younger" or "newer" artists all too much. Then get their flamers to flame them if they do anything about it. It's sickening.

I get that on DA from time to time. I did a fanart for an artist I admired and while the artist themselves liked it, one of their fans flamed the hell out of me. My own fans stepped in and it became messy before I could hide all the comments and then it made more drama because that person got mad at me for hiding comments. I can't win sometimes.

Offline Psychopomp

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2011, 05:29:58 pm »
Not really a matter of winning, just a matter of handling it maturely. Sometimes, I love it when friends stick up for me, but not when it becomes a firefight. If they stirr up more trouble I'd rather them sit back than make matters worse.
?? ???????�? ??
YouTube ? Steam ? Nexus
It gets better.

Offline VivaBean

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • ~un mundo de amor~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2011, 03:28:13 am »
It's sad really that people have to bully others over the internet. But it's a loop. A lot of cyber bullies are bullied by others in real life.

Bullying in generally can hurt a person badly, and it leads to suicidal tendencies in teens especially.

There was this one girl who was cyber bullied, they got her number, her address, and all of her info. She ended up opening her door to her dog murdered on the porch.
This poor girl was so strong though. She overcame it and became something famous.
Her story makes me smile everytime. I share it with everyone who is being cyber bullied, because it's an inspiration to stay strong for those with suicidal tendencies because of cyber bullying.
~Intoxicated eyes, no longer live that life.
You should have learned by now, I'll burn this whole world down.
I need some peace of mind, no fear of what's behind. 
You think you've won this fight, you've only lost your mind.~

AoN64

« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2011, 02:43:48 pm »
It's funny because on this forum, just about everyone is vulnerable to pinions. Opinions . They're offended by it. So honestly, what many of 'us' would consider bullying is just 'us' not agreeing and therefore being butthurt. Joke's on 'us', friend.

Offline VivaBean

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • ~un mundo de amor~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2011, 03:05:42 pm »
It's funny because on this forum, just about everyone is vulnerable to pinions. Opinions . They're offended by it. So honestly, what many of 'us' would consider bullying is just 'us' not agreeing and therefore being butthurt. Joke's on 'us', friend.

This is really true...
I witnessed this yesterday! Some guy asked someone else if an rp was literate, the other person said yes. Yet, she wasn't typing literate. He pointed it out, the other person thought he was making fun of them by the way they speak, when that was clearly not the case.
~Intoxicated eyes, no longer live that life.
You should have learned by now, I'll burn this whole world down.
I need some peace of mind, no fear of what's behind. 
You think you've won this fight, you've only lost your mind.~

Offline Psychopomp

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2011, 03:22:58 pm »
Kids'll be kids. Being too sensative is one problem that I constantly run into, because sometimes I tell them straight up, like others do too, something like that, and they'll freak out thinking I'm making fun of them or beng mean to them.

Informing =/= Bullying
?? ???????�? ??
YouTube ? Steam ? Nexus
It gets better.

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2012, 04:41:36 am »
It's sad really that people have to bully others over the internet. But it's a loop. A lot of cyber bullies are bullied by others in real life.

Bullying in generally can hurt a person badly, and it leads to suicidal tendencies in teens especially.

There was this one girl who was cyber bullied, they got her number, her address, and all of her info. She ended up opening her door to her dog murdered on the porch.
This poor girl was so strong though. She overcame it and became something famous.
Her story makes me smile everytime. I share it with everyone who is being cyber bullied, because it's an inspiration to stay strong for those with suicidal tendencies because of cyber bullying.
That made me cry, out of sadness that someone would ever do that to a young girl, and out of happiness that she overcame it. ;A; And I really, really agree with cyberbully loops. I've been bullied, and it's not fun, but why spread ill feeling when there shouldn't be any?

ヌ - ド ル

Offline Darkenstance

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2012, 03:03:46 pm »
I hate bullying.
And I don't like saying that I "hate" any person...but I will not stand for bullies.
It makes me sad when I hear about someone being bullied...it makes me mad when I hear about other people joining in.
No one wants to be bullied, but taking the easy road and joining in the "fun" is not the right way.
Because it's NOT the easy road when you're making things hard for others.
And it's NOT fun to the victim.