Author Topic: Read other posts for adding Group Music lists to map but still confused  (Read 1976 times)

Offline wolfshae

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • May your night be cold and stars so bright.
    • wolfshae
    • View Profile
I know i read other posts on how to put a playlist into one map but it still confused me,  I read the part where they told you to right click the music folder on FH media music...and open it with Notepad,following the instructions with that in notepad, confused me more.. problem is that i do not have that option(openwith-->notepad) nor the open selection....i gotten help for one single song and thats doing well...please can several give me a specific step by step instructions on how this is done?  much apprecitated and forever have my thanks...

wolfshae

Offline Hamilton

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 102
  • Stand your ground.
    • View Profile
Re: Read other posts for adding Group Music lists to map but still confused
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 04:06:34 pm »
music.cfg is the file where playlists are contained. it is located in the main feralheart folder.

[myplaylist]
media/sounds/song.mp3
media/sounds/song.mp3

change mypaylist to anything you can easily remember and change the song to match the song you want that track to play. that song must be in the sounds folder for it to work properly.

double clicking to open the file will work just the same as a right click. if it's not set to open .cfg files to notepad, a prompt will ask you which program you want to view the file in. simply select notepad from the list and make the check box for "always use this program" is checked and hit ok.

Offline wolfshae

• wolfshae
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 04:13:06 pm »
double click sounds? even if i right click the sound folder the Open With option does not show..or am I doing something wrong?  or...do i make a new folder in the sounds folder and put my desired music in there?

Offline wolfshae

• wolfshae
    • View Profile
wait wait wait i think i got it..haha when you open Fh file on the C: drive there is a list of the folders and below are other papers with the bulletin, cg.dll.config.good, etc and i opened the music with the paper icon displayed with the default program of Note pad ahh.-takes a look at it-  oh i think i got it...thank you very much

Offline Hamilton

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 102
  • Stand your ground.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011, 04:33:57 pm »
ah...yeah that's what I meant. lol I should have rearranged my paragraphs. My bad.

Glad you've got it now. You are most welcome~

Offline wolfshae

• wolfshae
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 04:41:22 pm »
haha another question, well several...after i open that file with Notepad,  the brackets and name files show up and there on the bottom is [sacred] <---     for my own playlist (ignore the sacred)    do i moved my desired music into the Music folder? and/or do i type it out on the Notepad that is displaying now? haha

Offline wolfshae

• wolfshae
    • View Profile
Nevermind lol i put /media/"music" instead of sounds/-song- hahahah ok now i hear my charming music lol thank you so so much