Author Topic: Dire Wolves  (Read 7428 times)

Offline blackhayateFMA

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • "Be Thou for the People"
    • View Profile
Re: Dire Wolves
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2012, 10:43:31 pm »
Sounds like an awesome book series, I think I'll look it up and read them
~B l a c k H a y a t e~

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2013, 03:12:27 pm »
I read the first Wolves of the Beyond book and loved it xD have the second and dunno where to get the rest or if there are anymore XD
There are 6 books so far...
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline pastyginger

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Never abandon your dreams. Live them out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2013, 12:27:56 am »
Name: Sierra  Age: 2 yrs. Mate: None  Pups: None  Gender: Female   History: Sierra was born into the MacDuncan clan with two different colored eyes, (green and blue) which the pack leader considered to be cursed/malcadh. She was left on her tummfraw, he same one Faolan was left on, and was able to survive by a lonely mountain lion adopting her and becoming her second Milk Giver. The wolves chased her away because she snuck too much meat from their kills, leaving Sierra with the decision, "Do I want to join them or not?" her decision was yes, and she became a lowly gnaw wolf, an object of abuse, forced to gnaw story bones.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          My entry. It may not be literate, but I saved that for the rp....(hopefully)   :-X

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2013, 01:01:09 pm »
Name: Ishodd
Nickname(if any): Heath
Personality: A social wolf
Pup(s): N/A
Mate: N/A
Past pup(s)(if any):
Past mate(s)(if any):
Parents: Kenaraith, Morag
History(don't have to fill out): Ishodd was born into the world by her mother, Morag.  Morag became blind in the second year of her life.  Kenaraith had to lead her up the path to the MacNamara's.  They forgot about Ishodd and left her behind.  She whimpered for many days and went out searching for a pack who would take care of her. 
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906