Author Topic: |S|H|A|D|O|W|Y|C|H|A|O|S: Ciadra (MOST SPECIES RP+MAP+WEBSITE)  (Read 8167 times)

Offline IceDarki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Hurr, durr.
    • View Profile
Re: |S|H|A|D|O|W|Y|C|H|A|O|S: Ciadra (MOST SPECIES RP+MAP+WEBSITE)
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2011, 12:44:57 pm »
./Bumps

Thanks for all the applications! I'll get you all up as soon as I can.

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2011, 01:00:59 pm »
I WILL JOIN...

...As soon as I pick up my Skylander Spyro's Adventures reserve from Gamestop C:
OHWAIT. I ALREADY DID.

Coming- Still making her preset. If you want to see a NON-FH picture of her, look in mah Siggy. ( Forgot to fill in the eyes, LOL )

HIGANBANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN >D
Name: Acadtriac Sylvre
Species: Chien de l'Atlas / Aidi ( What's an Aidi? Find out. )
Personality: Acadtriac is silent, willing, clever; but that doesn't mean she has weakpoints. She yearns to see blood splattering in her face from her foes. She mostly does things herself and has never been in a pack or clan. She isn't really in the love life, any if any male asks her out, she's best to say no.
Likes/Dislikes: LIKE;; Blood, Gore, Flesh, doing things by herself, being called Adi, swords. DISLIKES;; Being called by her full name, frilly stuff, petunias, pink roses, arrows.
Bio/History: ... Canz Iz Skipz Historyz forz rightz nowz? Itz veryz longz ;3;
RP Sample: Acadtriac wandered through the streets, practically IN the street; the black cape she had woven from the bloody fur of her deceased foes wavered wildly in the day's wind. The sun beat down on her, like a fluffy blanket that provided warmth in the winter; but it was not winter. It was a very hot and dry summer day. Acadtriac soon took her cape off and clambered up a small tree- very close to the ground. She let her muscles untense and her plum eyes soon began to close. She tried to keep them open, but soon failed. Acadtriac had not sleeped for two days; she was busy, stalking around, scaring the pelts off of people.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 03:54:27 pm by .:FlatSoda:. »

Offline IceDarki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Hurr, durr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2011, 01:48:27 am »
I WILL JOIN...

...As soon as I pick up my Skylander Spyro's Adventures reserve from Gamestop C:
OHWAIT. I ALREADY DID.

Coming- Still making her preset. If you want to see a NON-FH picture of her, look in mah Siggy. ( Forgot to fill in the eyes, LOL )

HIGANBANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN >D
Name: Acadtriac Sylvre
Species: Chien de l'Atlas / Aidi ( What's an Aidi? Find out. )
Personality: Acadtriac is silent, willing, clever; but that doesn't mean she has weakpoints. She yearns to see blood splattering in her face from her foes. She mostly does things herself and has never been in a pack or clan. She isn't really in the love life, any if any male asks her out, she's best to say no.
Likes/Dislikes: LIKE;; Blood, Gore, Flesh, doing things by herself, being called Adi, swords. DISLIKES;; Being called by her full name, frilly stuff, petunias, pink roses, arrows.
Bio/History: ... Canz Iz Skipz Historyz forz rightz nowz? Itz veryz longz ;3;
RP Sample: Acadtriac wandered through the streets, practically IN the street; the black cape she had woven from the bloody fur of her deceased foes wavered wildly in the day's wind. The sun beat down on her, like a fluffy blanket that provided warmth in the winter; but it was not winter. It was a very hot and dry summer day. Acadtriac soon took her cape off and clambered up a small tree- very close to the ground. She let her muscles untense and her plum eyes soon began to close. She tried to keep them open, but soon failed. Acadtriac had not sleeped for two days; she was busy, stalking around, scaring the pelts off of people.
Hmmm...since you signed up for Assasin, I'll just put you in the Knights division. Also, it looks like I forgot the Abilities part of the Application. =w=; I'll put you up after school. XD
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 01:56:24 am by KoriNeko »

Offline Kiyoi

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2011, 02:13:40 am »
wait a minute..... you put sana as a sorceror, i sighned her up as a healer, if you have a reason for puting her in the sorceror group please tell me because i am confused about this, if not then i know it must have been a mistake and you were in somewhat a hurry, but please check up on that :3

Offline IceDarki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Hurr, durr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2011, 10:35:57 am »
wait a minute..... you put sana as a sorceror, i sighned her up as a healer, if you have a reason for puting her in the sorceror group please tell me because i am confused about this, if not then i know it must have been a mistake and you were in somewhat a hurry, but please check up on that :3

Ahahahaha.....sorry 'bout that. I'll fix it up in a jiffy.

Offline IceDarki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Hurr, durr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2011, 07:50:39 am »
./Bumps.

C'mon, we''ll need more members before we can actually RP! Alphas are greatly needed for the Resistance!

Offline Kiyoi

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2011, 04:53:50 am »
 i think i could help you advertise for the rp, i have two friends that dont even play FH but im going ot make them play it one way or the other lol XD

Offline IceDarki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Hurr, durr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2011, 06:42:53 am »
i think i could help you advertise for the rp, i have two friends that dont even play FH but im going ot make them play it one way or the other lol XD

That would be much appreciated, Kiyoi. Ty. :3

Offline Kiyoi

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2011, 04:15:19 pm »
your welcome, im making a "care package" once my two friends play FH........ >3

Offline IceDarki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Hurr, durr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2011, 04:32:05 am »
./Bumps.