Author Topic: Eating ...  (Read 3275 times)

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
Eating ...
« on: October 11, 2011, 07:59:39 pm »
Alright , so I just read a thread where they discussed the killing animals part ;P
But what if FH chars would ''have to'' hunt those animals to survive and they would have to work as a team xD
After the pride/pack/animal ha killed an animal maybe they should be able to eat it ?
But for that Kov would have to add in something that shows when your char needs to hunt for food ?
I know it's a lot to ask and it might be a bad idea for some , but it seems like a good idea xD

(Sorry if there is a thread like this already , I didn't really look xD)

Signature by Delay. <3

pantherbleu

Re: Eating ...
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 04:23:54 pm »
Hmm i'm not sure i want to HAVE to hunt or you die. I think it would just be cool if you would do it by fake. But being able to kill animals is a cool idea! And i think they are already working on it!

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 04:45:10 pm »
Hmm i'm not sure i want to HAVE to hunt or you die. I think it would just be cool if you would do it by fake. But being able to kill animals is a cool idea! And i think they are already working on it!
There is always this way , I have heard they will add fighting so maybe you would have to hunt and eat if you fight ? ^^ I'm not sure if this would work but I liked it when it was in WolfQuest xD

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011, 11:50:28 pm »
Yes, I liked it to in WolfQuest. I'm very cool on the hunting idea.  But having to eat the killed animals to live would be a problem, to me. But the rest of idea is cool!

Offline Bananamasta

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2011, 11:59:14 pm »
i actually like the idea . . . .O.O . . .

Offline HowlStar

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2011, 12:30:49 am »
I like it too, but I would kind of get annoyed with the whole "Eat or you die" thing. I hated how in WQ if we were RPing and I would have to run and go eat something then run back.

If the prey update includes having the ability to eat kills, then I would want it to be optional(meaning you could eat it if you want to, you aren't forced to eat it to survive)
FORMERLY KNOWN AS LARKA

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2011, 01:11:10 pm »
Yeah , maybe you could just use it in RP's  xD

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2011, 06:02:42 pm »
I have just been slightly inspired by this idea, but I'm sure you've already thought about my add-ons. Here they are anyways.

There could be an option where you may choose to have a stamina and a hunger bar, similar to the one in WolfQuest, but your hunger wouldn't go down as fast as the one in WolfQuest, because the speed in which that one falls is basically, ridiculous, and you'd spend all the time hunting to survive rather than role-playing.

So yes, I approve of this idea, more or less.

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2011, 06:13:28 pm »
I have just been slightly inspired by this idea, but I'm sure you've already thought about my add-ons. Here they are anyways.

There could be an option where you may choose to have a stamina and a hunger bar, similar to the one in WolfQuest, but your hunger wouldn't go down as fast as the one in WolfQuest, because the speed in which that one falls is basically, ridiculous, and you'd spend all the time hunting to survive rather than role-playing.

So yes, I approve of this idea, more or less.
That's an amazing idea ! xD Thank You's to everyone who had helped me improve this idea ^^

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline HowlStar

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2011, 01:57:14 pm »
:3 I can't wait for hunting. I hope we will be able to pick up and carry around smaller prey and THEN eat it.
FORMERLY KNOWN AS LARKA