Author Topic: Markings in the same time?  (Read 3390 times)

pantherbleu

Markings in the same time?
« on: October 12, 2011, 04:16:39 pm »
Hello feralhearted players! :o
Here is my idea: I have seen to much similar players thees days and i think it would be cool and creative to be able to putt a few markings together (like 3 or 4 mixed markings)
For example: You could putt the Cheetha markings with the German Sheperd markings or even add more!
What i think is that the characters in the game could have more chances to be unique!(speaking for those that can't make presets)

So what do you think? ;D

Offline BlazeTheLioness

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • BlazeTheLioness
    • View Profile
Re: Markings in the same time?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2011, 10:42:51 pm »
Yep, or also if you're a roleplayer; you have some markings but you have got some Scars (Also markings) you could mix them so you dont have to choose one of them

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2011, 12:13:21 am »
More than one marking together would be amazing. Especially since there's markings that are very faint.

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I don't play that much anymore but I'm here, hello
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2011, 12:36:53 am »
It'd be nice to have more because then I'd be able to make my own markings. and people could see them.

Offline Sky Lily

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
    • View Profile
    • Sky Lily's Deviantart
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2011, 01:27:54 am »
I agree whole-heartedly with this idea.  After all, I'm sure that there are characters who would like to use the celtic or tribal markings on top of their "natural" markings.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 01:29:35 am by SkyLily »
MyCharacters
MyPresets
[url=http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=1

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2011, 02:51:13 am »
I believe a thread like this was put out a long while ago - and the mods said "no".

But wings and hunting are in - so why not this, too? Would be helpful to have at least two... D:
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2011, 02:57:14 am »
Yes! This idea is really good. Many times I have really wanted to mix more than one marking, like a tiger with scars, etc. It is something that would be reallly good! And also, there should be the option to colour them differently as well. :)
I'm not active peeps. I've moved on it life, so to say, managing a game community with over a million players. I hope you enjoy my maps, meshes, and presets I made in my time here.

I might be on like once every few months, just to check in. But other than that, Bai!

Offline silver_wolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2011, 04:55:54 pm »
see i suggested this months ago but everyone bitches at me and says its a stupid idea. i think its a good idea...

Offline solitaryshade

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Beware of the sky serpent!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2011, 01:10:14 am »
I agree. There should be more layers for markings (I say "layers" because you are overlapping them).
At least three in my opinion.

Seriously, there's a lot of players complaining about "copyright" even though they're rping as basic characters. For example, a white wolf with grey toeless socks and tailtip with a back mane. Who is NOT going to have the same idea? :/

Also, not only would using multiple layers of markings prevent the whole copyright business, but it would add some more creativity to the Character Creator. You would be able to make lots of combinations and if I was good at math, I would tell you the number of combos you can make using the markings we have now with 3 layers! 8D

Offline purpleseed

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2011, 09:49:58 pm »
I love this idea! It can let players express their individuality in the game instead of going through all the troubles of making a preset. Even if your preset is perfect, no one can see it! So, yeah I agree 100% on your idea! Bye :P