2 (15.4%)
New Tails
3 (23.1%)
PvP(Graphic Fighting)
2 (15.4%)
Breeding(|D)
6 (46.2%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: My FH ideas :3  (Read 4040 times)

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
My FH ideas :3
« on: October 12, 2011, 08:36:03 pm »
                                                                ~MY IDEAS~                                                 

OK here they are >:3 I shall describe most of em :/:

1.Realistic Running-Really,FH's canine and feline running cycle looks just plain too simple.I would really like to see realistic running cycles in either species.

2.Male or Female option: A male or female option would be a hit,but i belive it might be a little too much trouble, like making new models for each gender :/.

3.New tails.- I REALLY want to see more tails like: (Canines)snake tail,(Feline/Canine)fluffy tail,(Feline/Canine)devil tail(>:D),(Canine)Pikachu tail(lol jking, but tht would be plain awesome XD),(Canine) and maybe a stubby tail XD.

4.Pvp- i know they are adding PvP, but i'd like to see literal detail when fighting.My friend had this idea irl, like everytime you like bite/scratch/ect, there would be a red gash/blood remaining on that spot,and a health meter.This might seem a little violent but o.e i thought it would be epic.

5.-snicker- Breeding XD- Lol.I thought of this idea(-slap- BAD PERVERTED MIND!BAD! ;A;).Ya see...the breeding wouldn't be actual breeding like you see irl, like the characters would nuzzle then, POOF, baby person appears. But graphic breeding, idk, too forward.But graphic breeding would settle realism..or not.If a person who is young and just signed up, they wouldn't see the graphic breeding, only like nuzzle breeding XD.I doubt it would happen anyway....

Tell me your ideas and ill post on this thread Your ideas 8D.But ill only be choosing the epic sounding ones.

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: My FH ideas :3
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 08:38:14 pm »
                                                      ~OTHERS' IDEAS~

Nobody has said anything yet :/

laurenk

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 08:49:54 pm »
sounds cool but kovu and the staff team are already doing what they can, plus trying really hard to not go off the boundries or limitations. i really agree on the running cycle, its too simular and the tail idea! that would be awsome cause no matter what you do with the canine...it still looks wolfish or somthing. texture would be great on that. its just that the fur always looks the same and what you want to create has fluffy fur or something....others would go crazy on the first day like the howling thing. i dont have any ideas though, sorry. only how to make the new maps work, like where you put a portal in florite plains or add to florite plains instead of putting it into the cave. it might work for others. still great ideas! wonder how it'll all turn out.

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2011, 07:49:45 pm »
Running- I'm okay on the current running animation but I'd like it to be more realistic, good idea ^_^

Female and male- Although I've not been on FH for like 8 months ppl still get my chars' genders mixed up. I say yes to this idea.

Tails- YES YES YESITY YES YES

PvP- Yes

Breeding- I'm not quite stable for this. I'm a little confused too. By a baby person appaers is it like the computer or a player? (not sure if I said that correctly)

Offline Turrent

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Lu-Pe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2011, 12:29:59 am »
:3 Hem. The running idea is not too bad. The motion right now is okay if you ask me. The gender one I like. Yeah....people get too confused xD. The new tails.....Meh....yes...that would be good. PvP....yeah....i agree, but the scars/health meters would be really hard to do....and the breeding? Hm. I'm not too sure.
Yours truly,
      ~Ketchup

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2011, 08:00:46 pm »
1.Realistic Running - Would be very nice, though it would require the time to completely redo the animation. I honestly see nothing wrong with the animations.

2.Male or Female option: I definitely like this idea. It wouldn't require a redo to the models, just a slight change to the eyes maybe? Like eyelashes or something.

3.New tails - YES. Definitely.

4.Pvp - Would be nice, but again, think of the work required to do it. c:

5.-snicker- Breeding XD - I can see problems with this. I mean, it's a good idea, but FH isn't wolfquest. c: WolfQuest seems to be more into that sort of thing. IMO.

Offline silver_wolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2011, 04:57:45 pm »
id like to be able to make pregnant characters actually look pregnant, with like, a slider to change the size of the belly and things. to make it a little more realistic that just getting fat :/

kittenzrcute

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2011, 06:36:49 pm »
-running- totally
-gender-^ above
-tails-eh if they do the tails then they have to do the fur
-pvp-all on my side its a yes
-breeding-its like the tails for me you have to change something to get this so no for me

Offline CreamWolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2011, 07:27:12 pm »
Hmm... Gender, PvP and Breeding would be good to see in FH. I'd have to say all of these spark an interest in me, how would it be implemented to FeralHeart.

He will eat your LAVENDER cookies.
#BlameRingo

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2011, 10:31:23 pm »
Thy for all of your opinions :3 Seems like in the poll Breeding got more votes :/ o3o But yea thy for saying your opinions <3