Author Topic: People keep stealing my creations and idea's D:  (Read 988 times)

Offline EDM1218

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
People keep stealing my creations and idea's D:
« on: October 15, 2011, 10:05:47 pm »
Every time I make a new creature or color on a character or something someone ALWAYS STEALS IT! Its not fair and I cant do anything about it! I work hard on stuff like this and its all wasted. wolfluver23 stole my old characters look and refused to change it! And safarirun123 stole my lioness Kiyla's name! And someone else stole my old character Alice, a purple and dark purple huskys colors and wont change it! I'm sick of this crap! I'll quit Feral Heart forever if I dont get help! I'm tired of having my idea's stolen! I work hard on this stuff ya know >:(  :'( Sorry if I sound childish but I'm freakin' serious!!

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: People keep stealing my creations and idea's D:
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 12:57:08 am »
  You can't do anything about it. YOU CAN NOT CLAIM COLOURS OR NAMES. Demanding they change them is ridiculous, and YOU will get in trouble for it. After all, ANYONE can use those colours, ANYONE can use a name. And yes, it is childish, extremely childish.

Locking.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: People keep stealing my creations and idea's D:
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 11:33:05 am »
Just have to add something here.

Yes, every marking and colour in the game is for everyone, so these ideas can be picked up from anyone. The only real case when we'd action would be a clear case of another user impersonating someone else, trying to steal their identity and causing troubles with it.

Simply because someone used the same name, markings or colours doesn't mean they're stolen. We must've tolerance towards each other here.
Former community manager of FeralHeart