Author Topic: Please Help Me With Loading Maps While Playing FeralHeart!  (Read 1187 times)

Offline whitetimberwolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Trolling the trolls like a boss
    • View Profile
Please Help Me With Loading Maps While Playing FeralHeart!
« on: October 17, 2011, 12:43:43 am »
Hey everyone, I'm having a problem. I'm new here and I find having to ask for help a real disappointment when it's only my first real day playing. Ok so I'm at "Bonfire Island" and there's that portal that leads to that cave right, well, sometimes it doesn't load, it says "A Problem with a server." (And either to click OK or CANCEL) ...or it says... "Bad Token" (you click ok). About only 1/5th of the time I load that cave,and the third portal after that doesn't work at all, it keeps doing the same thing. Am I doing something wrong, or have I missed something that is new. I really love this game, and I don't always want to stay in one place. the worst part is you know how you make an avatar and when you load it, it goes to the last place you left it, well it won't load cause it's in the last portal I had trouble with and I end up having to delete it, and make a new one. It's really annoying and unfair! >:( :'(. It would be really appreciated if someone (weither it's staff or members) to help me! That pop up you get before you play the game, do I have to click something before I say ok (If it's something like that, I have Windows if that is any use to you).  :'( :) THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS AND IF YOUR ABLE TO HELP ME  :) :'( PLEASE HELP!!!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 12:48:24 am by Jenna »
Look!!! A flying monkey!! Oh wait, that's my cat... -3-

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Please Help Me With Loading Maps While Playing FeralHeart!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 11:26:13 am »
It could be a crowded evening on the server, but it could also be a connection problem on your part making it more common.

The bad tokens can happen to pretty much anyone, some more, some less.

If you keep having connectivity issues I'd suggest you to read this
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=10423.msg144690#msg144690

Scroll down to the "Hows your internet connection" part.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline whitetimberwolf

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 11:09:56 pm »
I looked at the link you told me and everything they said to check is fine. My connection is fine, and I never allow any programs to run (like browsing on google, or any other games). And I don't think it's cause it's too busy, cause it's always the same spot. It might be cause of that, but I don't think so. Did I download it wrong, maybe? I can move around properly (Not scratchy or slow) and all the actions and buttons work, everything except the first portal (Sometimes) and the third doesn't even work at all. I tried again today and it didn't work. Anyway, thanks for helping me! :) I really just want this to work properly. :'(

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2011, 11:57:02 pm »
Bad tokens and failed to connect to map server messages are usually connection problems or the server being busy, sometimes a lil of both.

If I were you I'd try to join one week morning when not too many are on and see if it works any better, if it doesn't it's most likely the connection you're on.

A fresh re-install never hurts but aye, It doesn't help too much in these situations.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline whitetimberwolf

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2011, 02:10:42 am »
Ok, I'll try that then, thank you so much for your help! If it doesn't work, i'm probably reinstalling or something. Again, THANK YOU! ;D ;D ;D