Author Topic: MY FH IDEAS!  (Read 1550 times)

Offline cherrytimebomb

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Not my own picture. Found online~ <3
    • View Profile
MY FH IDEAS!
« on: October 17, 2011, 07:01:09 pm »
More markings. Plain and simple. And the ability to layer markings (have more than one on body, head, ect.) and be able to color each individually. Also, for FH+, A marker where the portal is! I got lost in Endless Plains! DX And the ability to attack (an action) for rp purposes. like just click "f" for the "fight" action ("f" being the hotkey) That would be great!

-Angel-

Re: MY FH IDEAS!
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 06:14:55 am »
those are some good ideas! especially a marker where the portal is. i get lost alot. and i believe the attack thing will be coming soon

Offline cherrytimebomb

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Not my own picture. Found online~ <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 03:06:09 pm »
XD I actually thought of some more. In the FH+, I can't get through to the portal to the cape of Distant Worlds because of a collision problem with the blue ball. Instead, make the portal completely fill in the inside of the ring, in the caverns and in the cape. This would eliminate the collision problem there. A little side note.... The ball INSIDE The Cape to Distant Worlds is a little too high... :/

Forget this! Turns out the problem is with my computer... XP
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 05:14:51 pm by cherrybom »

Offline Turrent

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Lu-Pe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2011, 12:21:02 am »
Hm ^^ good ideas. I like the layer one very much. I say it gets a little too boring with just one type of marking. Great idea.
Yours truly,
      ~Ketchup