Author Topic: Guardians of the SpiritFlame:: All Animals Roleplay  (Read 6066 times)

Offline EchoWish

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
Guardians of the SpiritFlame:: All Animals Roleplay
« on: October 18, 2011, 12:07:57 am »

Guardians of the SpiritFlame is a literate, all animal roleplay that's mapless at the time. Now you're probably wondering, What is a SpiritFlame?  Well the SpiritFlame is a small flame burning with the essence  of each element   Shadow, Light, Fire, Water, Air, Thunder and Earth. The essence of the elements is held in seven orbs surrounding the SpiritFlame and each of the orbs holds an element. All of the orbs "feed" the flame with their power.

There are eight guardians as well. They each guard one of the elements. The Eighth of the Guardians is a Great Eagle called SkyTalon and he has always protected the SpiritFlame. Never once has he left it unguarded until...

The world Antheria is in great danger as creatures more evil than the Shadow Guardian threaten to steal the orbs which the prides and packs have always counted on to protect them. Will you try to stop the Darkness or add to the peril? The Choice Is Yours...

Roleplay Application

InGame UserName:

Character Name:

Character Age and Gender:

Timezone and Time Online:

Species:

Wanted Role: (As in Leader of a Pack, A Guardian, SkyTalon, Exc...)

Element:(Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Thunder, Light, Shadow, A Thief, A Rogue/Loner, Or Just Plain Evil)

History:(Not Needed but is important for roleplaying)

Roleplay Example:(Detailed, Long, Correct Capitalization)

Anything else I should know:

If you're not sure how to post the application select it, copy it, then paste it into the quick reply at the bottom of the forum.

Guardians:

Light: Hallow Paw (James Wolf/Nathan A Boerner)

Fire: Ember Guardian (EchoWish)

Water: Blindfeather (kirads425/waterwolvena)

Air: Icicle (Krystal/Arthur_Kirkland)

Thunder:

Shadow:

Earth:

Darkness:

SpiritFlame Guardian:

The SpiritFlame Guardian can be any species any name I'll just change the script a little bit. :3

Ranks in Order from the Highest Rated to The Lowest Rated

SpiritFlame Guardian: This Guardian is the leader of the pack of Guardians and is by far the most important. He/She guards the SpiritFlame and treats all the elements equally

Elemental Guardians:A very important leader who leads all the packs and protects their Orb/Element

Leader: Leads the group of animals and makes all the decisions but, the Guardians are still the bosses of them (no elemental powers)

Healer: Heals the pack and fights with the power of their element.

Raid Leaders: Raid leader make the raid plans and make sure every Fighter is accounted for before a war starts.

Guards, Hunters and Fighters: Guards Protect the Camp with their life and make sure no prisoners escape. Hunters gather food for every animal and check to make sure no food is stolen. Fighters join raids to fight opposing elements.

Meds, Pebbles, Troops and Scouts: Meds are Healers in training and their only elemental power is to breath their element out of their mouth. (The Air Element's wind is icey and cuts your foes :P) Pebbles are guards in training and are taught how to make sure not a single thing escapes their view. Troops are fighters in training and are taught the best fighting moves. Scouts are hunters in training and learn how to get food for any species of animal in their group.

Younglings: Baby Animals. They mostly play fight, collect berries or whatever.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
There are 7 packs in each element and here they are. Herbivore Pack, Carnivore Pack, All Animals pack,  Mythical Creatures Pack, Pokemon Pack, Wolf pack, Lion Pride

Have Fun Roleplaying!  ;)

« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 10:05:11 pm by EchoWish »

Offline EchoWish

• View Profile
Re: Guardians of the SpiritFlame:: All Animals Roleplay
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 02:03:04 am »
Roleplay Application

InGame UserName:EchoWish

Character Name: Ember Guardian (Amber)

Character Age and Gender: 1222 Years (22 Years in Guardian Age)

Timezone and Time Online:North American Eastern Time Zone (5P.M. to 6P.M.+ on weekdays) (Any Time on Weekends)

Species:Wolf (Guardian)

Wanted Role: Fire Guardian

Element: Fire

History:Amber used to be nothing but a normal wolf. Just a plain old pack leader, but soon the brave and ancient Fire Guardian passed away and she was picked to take his place. She is a Courageous Guardian like most Fire Wolves and is very Loyal and Fair, but Fire wolves are Furious and Dangerous opponents in battle and she is no different.

Roleplay Example:(Will finish later)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 09:17:59 am by EchoWish »

kirads425

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 11:23:31 am »
InGame UserName:kirads425

Character Name:blindfeather

Character Age and Gender: is 20 years in game, is 15 in real life

Timezone and Time Online:america and time online is for almost a whole day :)

Species:pure blood wolf

Wanted Role: a gardian

Element: Water,
History: when i was a pup i was almost killed by a rival wolf pack my famliy died trying to portect me and my brother though im only one left i killed the bear my self for revenge for killing my famliy.. i am now the only wolf that can walk on water now

Roleplay Example: As I  slowly wake up I walk to were I can see the moon and I howl to my famliy.

Anything else I should know: IM BLIND GRRRR

Offline EchoWish

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2011, 08:29:27 pm »
You're accepted. :P Just remember when we're roleplaying to taht you have good grammar and long, detailed, roleplay sentences :P

Offline Krystal

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Ferals R Us
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2011, 09:27:51 pm »
InGame UserName: Krystal

Character Name: Icicle

Character Age and Gender: 16 in wolf years, female

Timezone and Time Online: EST, I try to be online constantly, but I am never : Before 7:30 AM, through that time to 4:30, 5:00, or 5:30 PM on weekdays, normally. I try to be on throughout the weekend too.

Species: Winged wolf

Wanted Role: Guardian

Element: Air

History: Her parents were killed by creatures of evil poportions, and she know what it feels like to have a scar, phisycal and mental. Though, she was manipulated one day and had her memories removed, all except who her parents were, her friends, and her personality before her parents were killed. She has had multiple years of training, and is the newest gaurdian.

Roleplay Example: Flapping her tired wings, Icicle finished her round about the clouds, checking on the animals of the air type. She grinned, her white sharp teeth glittering. A few brids flapped away when they noticed the long pair of teeth that hang from outside her muzzle and reached towards the ground. It looked like it came from a saber toothed cat's jaws, and glued onto a wolf. Icicle straightened out, aimed towards a clearing, and spotted a small hole, even though she was far away. She folded her silvery, sharp wings and dived down, rapidly approaching the hole. she then gently landed, and padded into the hole to finally go to sleep.

Anything else I should know: Her eyes are a yellow-green color, her fur and wings silvery. From the rp post, you can tell about her teeth... Also, she has leg stripes that are pure white.

James Wolf

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2011, 03:29:45 pm »
Roleplay Application

InGame UserName:James Wolf

Character Name: Hallow Paw

Character Age and Gender: 2 (Dog Years) year old Male (IRL 16)

Timezone and Time Online: Amarica All day on the weekends 7:00-9:45 week days unless im off school

Species: Ex- Demon

Wanted Role: Guardian

Element: Light

History: Born after a brutal fight that nearly claimed his mother life. Hallow Paw was born into a pack of Demons bent on domination. the only thing that seperated him was his kind heart and his non demonic power. he left the pack after his first berthday.

Roleplay Example:I sat on the rock the wind rippleing through my fur. the thoughts of my demonic origens running through my head. A tear ran down my furry cheak as i thought of my mate and pups."what would i do if i lost them" I thought. i pushed the depressing thoughts to the back of my mind.

Anything else I should know: I have a mate and pups my mate is on at eight. Hallow Paw is blind but he can fight like any other wolf. Imma bit of GM and PP but i don't start fights i tend to vocaly resalve them. I cant forget my spelling is semi bad annd i lag abit but imma loyal player.

question: if I get accsepted where are we meeting?

Offline EchoWish

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2011, 08:46:55 pm »
@Nathan and Arthur you're both accepted! I love your character already Arthur! Btw Nathan just spell the best you can! ^-^

Btw you can start the Water Element Group, Air Element Group and Light Element Group. You can advertise on General and show them this forum so they can put an application on it, but only I can accept their applications. Then you can invite them once they're accepted.

Offline Krystal

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Ferals R Us
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2011, 12:45:17 am »
Lol, thanks. I was inspired by To the Sky by Owl City. Love it!

James Wolf

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2011, 01:21:41 pm »
Where do we meet each other to introduce are selves formaly? Plus I would like to meet my comrades in person. If you wanna meet me I live in one of the coastal caves in the florite plains so if your intrestead come on over an talk to me k. One other thing we are also there to help those in need right cuz last night I picked up a white lepord cub that WAS mute is that OK? What am I Exactly according to my app where do i fit?

« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 01:33:09 pm by Nathan A Boerner »

Offline EchoWish

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2011, 08:49:54 pm »
You'll stay somewhat close to the elemental border to protect the orbs but are allowed to wander around :P

EDIT: our meeting place will be at the Cape Portal until our map is completed
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 11:58:56 pm by EchoWish »