Author Topic: [1.09]~Wild's Maps~(3UPDATED/2DONE/10+WIP)[(LiveStream OFFLINE!)]{Need Testers}  (Read 13899 times)

Offline Wildcat26

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
  • "And I'm nothin', nothin' without you..." <3
    • View Profile
    • My DA
(Livestream info is at the bottom of this post)
~WILD'S MAPS~
--
Wild's looking for MAP BETA TESTERS!!! (Scroll down toward bottom of post)

___
I will be posting screen shots, updates as well as download links to my public maps here.

I plan on making many maps for FH, as I enjoy doing it alot.

Screenshots of my private maps will be in the first post; screenshots and download links to public maps will be in the 2nd post. :) Most of the maps I make will be public.
I currently have a few WIP maps right now. XD
I tend to either get new ideas that I just have to get down; or I get tired of working on one map, so I go work on or make another one. XD
I will put the downloads for completed maps up once I can test them online. Also I always have a couple of friends test the maps first to make sure they work.

!!!Notice!!! If you download my maps: Please no bad or inappropriate language, or harrassing other people in the map!!! If you wanna mess around with your friends or 'mating' RPs, use group chat!!! Keep it off gen and local chat!
If I catch you in my map doing things against the game rules and won't stop I will take screenshots and report!!! >:(  

------------------------
~Map List~
(with approx % done)
=Public
-->White Sands(78%)<-My first map in IT, and first one I started on in FH.

-->Summer Valley(25%)<-A remake of a place from I story I've had for years now.

-->FHCake(DONE!)<- Made on livestream with help from my viewers. XD
Balloon mesh found! Thank you Slyyyy!!!<3 Should be trying to start working on this soon. TESTERS NEEDED!

-->Sapphire Beach(10%)<- The ocean map I'd been wanting to do. Has a beach on one side and a few islands. Think I finally found some meshes to work thanks to Hammy and Sly. Hoping to start back on this one again soon.

-->ValleyFalls(50%)<-A valley type map with you guessed it, waterfalls.

-->Forgotten Desert(DONE!)<- A desert map(No wayyy!!! XD) My very 1st finished map ever!  ;D Download link below. Download below!

-->Untitled 2(1%)<-This one is actually titled 'Randomone' in mapmaker, but it really needs a real name. XD A wintery map.
-->Untitled 3(1%)<-Yet another untitled that I randomly drew up the height map in a bored moment. ::) I really have no idea yet what I'm gonna do with it. XD

-->Hide'N'Seek101(10%)<- Being made specially for my Hide 'N' Seek Group to play in!

-->Untitled 4(1%)<- Not sure what to say yet. XDD

-->A Little Randomness HnS(100%)DONE!<- A map for my Hide 'N' Seek Group, but also public. Very small, lots of little places to get into, more in favor of smaller characters. XD  Download link below. :3 TESTERS NEEDED!

-->Bushfield(100%)DONE!<- Lots of bushes and flowers, very simple map. Download link below. :3 Download below!

-->Georgia Woods(1%)<-Inspired by a song, lots of trees, and water... and fire.. :o   (On hold, Pine tree mesh )

-->All Maps Portal Hub(1%)<- Will be done in 2 versions: One having portals to all maps I've downloaded, as I have run out of room in CODW. Portals to any map can be added per map owner's request on the 2nd version.

-->Azure Sky Islands(1%)<-Made for a RP I thought up, will have an ocean, land and sky clan. More info to be added
 later.

-->APValley(100%)DONE<-Stands for African Plains Valley, will be made using only objects that came with the game. Will be for an African animal RP. Download below!!!

=Private
None atm.
---------------------
Ok enough with the chat, here's the maps. XD
MAP BETA TESTERS NEEDED
Yea that's right, Wild need some beta testers for her maps!
The best part about beta testing? You get to see and explore my maps before everyone else!
--
You must be able to download and install custom maps and be able to report back if there are any issues, or missing objects/textures. You must also be able to handle crashes and other map problems as they do happen a lot when testing new maps. x3
You must have v1.09 of FH and be somewhat active on the game.
I like to be in-game in the map with my testers if possible. That way I can ask questions and fix things in real time. ;)
--

If interested PM me on the forum saying you would like to beta test. :3
I'm not sure how many testers I am looking for yet, I would think at least 5. ;)
A list will be posted here after I get some people.

============
TESTERS:
Classique
Copper4me
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Big thanks for free custom meshes to:
Slycan
Saber
Hamilton
Drekentai

I host FH LiveStream chats for anyone who wants/can come, and work on maps for when FH comes back online, even take some requests! Maybe even presets once I get better at them. XD
And well we can just hang out, talk about FH and such too. :)

I usually start once I have a couple people there. ;)

If you wanna be notified when I have streams either watch me on DA Wildcat-26 or post here and I can PM you when it's up. I also have a siggy link I update when online.

Hope to see you there sometime.
-------------------------------

I hope you like my maps, I'd love to read what you guys think! ;D

I'll be updating often as I get new stuff in the maps and such. :P

WC<3
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 10:52:30 pm by ?Moonlight~(Wildcat26) »
Livestream FH mapmaking!
OFFLINE!
MyMaps- http://tinyurl.com/WildsMaps
Wanna know what Happen to me? CLICK! HideNseek Group->http://tinyurl.com/HnSGroup MapMaking Tutorials-http://tinyurl.com/MapTuts

Offline Wildcat26

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Re: ~Wild's Maps~(LiveStream OFFLINE)
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2011, 04:05:04 am »
~Public Maps~
Note: Due to character posting limits, screenshots to the maps will be in a linked Photobucket album!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
White Sands
~Map Overview~
Size-26,000
Claimable-No
Terrain-Sand and rock, mostly flat, 5 main water features, odd colored colored water in some places.
Seasonal changes-Yes
Progress:78%

Description-
A very light white sand covers most of the map, the rest of it has a pretty blue marble looking rock. A medium size river cuts through the map almost in the middle; it has a waterfall on one part of it. A smaller river drains into a small lake. There are 2 other lakes, a 2nd waterfall and one small pond. Many climbable trees and rocks. This map has many 'den' sites also. There are also at least 3 secret places that you'll have to find yourself. ;)

Other info-
I originally started this map in IT, but never got to finish it and out it for download because IT went down.
This map is one of the places my character's family stays in a story I have.
I don't mind if anyone hangs out or RPs here, I only ask that if me and my friends are RPing not to disrupt the RP. :)
---
~Screenshots Clicky~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Summer Valley
~Map Overview~
Size-42,000
Claimable-No
Terrain-Canyon like rock, grassy and another type of rock in lakes. 4 main water features(currently).
Seasonal changes-Yes
Progress:25%-

Description-
A large maze like 'cave' with many tunnels and rooms, with an open look out over the valley with a large waterfall on one side. An innner valley with a mountain wall completely surrounding it; 2 rivers and 3 lakes, 3 waterfalls.
I'm still working on it as I just started on this map. XD

Other info-
This it straight out of a story I've had for a few years now. It's quite aussome to actually see it close to real as it can get!<3 XD
I don't mind if anyone hangs out or RPs here, I only ask that if me and my friends are RPing not to disrupt the RP. :)

---
~Screenshots Clicky~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Forgotten Desert
~Map Overview~
Size-30,000
Claimable-No
Terrain- Different types of... you guessed it.. Sand! XD 1 Water feature.
Seasonal changes-No
Progress: 100%- Done!

Description-
Not alot in it, it is a desert after all. XD Has many randomly placed rocks and a couple dens. 3 'main' areas that have more than just rocks; an oasis, a cave-ish area and a 3rd area. This would actually make for very interesting clan RPs I think; as all three areas have dens, plus the random dens for outcasts or nomads... but there is only one water source so that would be the conflict. XD

Other info-
I had been wanting to do a desert map, so this is it. XD A little behind the name: There's one area which I hope will convey that it was 'forgotten', therefor the map name. :P
This is mt VERY first finished map, btw!!! I'd love to hear what you guys think once in-game!!! And I hope you enjoy it! :3
---
~Screenshots Clicky~
~~~
~1.09 Download~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A Little Randomness
~Map Overview~
Size-2,600
Claimable-No
Terrain- Grass, rock and dirt. A pond and lots of watery places.
Seasonal changes-No
Progress:100%- Done!

Description-A few trees and bushes. Alot of water, some logs and dens, climbable stuff, floating rocks. Not a lot to say about this one. XD Favors smaller chars as large ones won't be able to get everywhere. :P

Other info-
 My smallest map to date; I think it only took me like 6hr to finish if I remember correctly.
Although it is public, this map was made for my Official Hide 'N' Seek Group.
If the group is in the map playing please do not disturb the game.
If you are interested in the group, check out the thread:
~Official Thread For The FH in-game Hide 'N' Seek Group~
I don't mind if anyone hangs out or RPs here though, but I ask that if me and my friends are RPing not to disrupt the RP. :)
And I hope you enjoy some randomness! XD
---
~Screenshots Clicky~
~~~
~ 1.09 Download~TESTERS NEEDED!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bushfield
~Map Overview~
Size-7,000
Claimable-No
Terrain- Grass and dirt; two water sources. Lots of open room to run.
Seasonal changes-No
Progress:100%- DONE!

Description-A small field of flowers, no trees, but some logs remain, evidence that trees once grew here. No actual 'dens' but two "brush" or "thicket" bush areas that could serve as shelters or den like places. A medium size pond and a veryyy small one that's hidden.  

Other info-I did this in only a couple hours cause I wanted another finished map. lol
Not a lot in this one, but a decent place to chill; a RP of maybe foxes or small cats could work.
I don't mind if anyone hangs out or RPs here, but I ask that if me and my friends are RPing not to disrupt the RP
---
~Screenshots Clicky~
~~~
~1.09 Download~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AP(African Plains) Valley
~Map Overview~
Size-16,000
Claimable-No
Terrain-Sandy and grassy. 11 water features; 1 waterfall. Beach with 'ocean', a few hills but mostly flat; 2 islands and an outside climbable 'wall'.
Seasonal changes-Yes
Progress:100%

Description-
20 dens of all sizes, tons of water holes; one waterfall with a small pond; a short creek . A 'forest', most of the map it grassy plains. Lots of trees and rocks to climb; almost everything in this map is climbable. Plenty of good lookout and hiding places.

Other info-
My 4th finished FH map.
Although public, this map was made for an African animal RP. I will be posting the RP soon!
I don't mind if anyone hangs out or RPs here, but I ask that if me and my friends are RPing not to disrupt the RP.
---
~Screenshots Clicky~
~~~
~1.09 Download~
FH+ Download

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FH Cake!
~Map Overview~
Size-10,000
Claimable-No
Terrain-Sandy, rock and dirt. 3 water features; 1 waterfall. Some odd colored water. Mostly flat with some hills.
Seasonal changes-No
Progress:100%

Description-
A couple dens and a river with a waterfall; paw shaped hills. Balloons, and a lot of glowy crystals and stuff :P  A few trees, floating rocks and giant roses! xD

Other info-
Made on livestream with help from my viewers. XD Thanks guys! <3
This map is kinda random and crazy, so not really the place for RP'ing; but great for hanging out or having a party! xD
There's a cake somewhere in the map, can you find it? :P
---
~Screenshots Clicky~
~~~
~1.09 Download~ TESTERS NEEDED!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 01:06:06 am by ?Moonlight~(Wildcat26) »
Livestream FH mapmaking!
OFFLINE!
Wanna know what Happen to me? CLICK! HideNseek Group->http://tinyurl.com/HnSGroup MapMaking Tutorials-http://tinyurl.com/MapTuts

Offline ringoluver

• Delay's Nop.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 227
    • ringoluver
    • lavenderdaze
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2011, 05:17:27 pm »
Wow, these are AMAZING! So very creative C:

Signature Art by Bawfle, Icon Art by Edolicious

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2011, 06:20:08 pm »
Awe, these maps are gorgeous. :3

Offline Wildcat26

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Re: ~Wild's Maps~(LiveStream ONLINE)
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2011, 03:29:56 am »
Thank you both very much! <3 I need to get some more pics up, cause those aren't all the best places XD

Livestreaming tonight, btw, hope someone comes! I'll start once I have a couple people, as always. ;)
Livestream FH mapmaking!
OFFLINE!

Offline Wildcat26

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Re: ~Wild's Maps~Update-01/22/11(LiveStream ONLINE)
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2011, 05:50:11 am »
I added a few more screenshots of both maps. ;D

And I'm doing another late night livestream if anyone wants to come. ;)
Livestream FH mapmaking!
OFFLINE!

Lavender

Re: ~Wild's Maps~Update-01/22/11(LiveStream ONLINE)
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2011, 06:00:40 am »
I have to say,theses a beautiful!

Offline PaJayJay

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • "If I get hungry I'll just eat UR FACE."
    • View Profile
Re: ~Wild's Maps~Update-01/22/11(LiveStream OFFLINE)
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2011, 08:30:26 pm »
I love these maps! I am definitely gonna download them. *-* I love how creative and smooth they are, and you did a great job with the re-texturing the meshes. =D

Offline Kieva

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • I am a Christian and artist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2011, 03:11:42 am »
Very nice maps, great work! ^-^
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." ~John 3:16

Offline Steak

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • cheshireneko-san
    • https://twitter.com/HaruButtSenp
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2011, 03:24:41 am »
Oh how pretty Wild!
I will try to catch one of your next livestreams, maybe get the gang together like old times? xD
Can't wait to download. :p