Author Topic: Jansher pride ~open all welcome~  (Read 2239 times)

Offline ArashiAndAme

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Jansher pride ~open all welcome~
« on: January 22, 2011, 02:57:19 am »
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 03:00:34 am by Arashiandame »

Offline ArashiAndAme

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Jansher pride (the return wip)
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 12:27:08 am »
News:
 January 22, 2011,  Pride created waiting for members to join

Member count:
females: 0  males: 0

Members:
King:
none apply

Queen:
none apply?

Royal Adviser:
none

Secound male:
none apply

Heir to the thrown:
none apply

Lionesses:
none apply

Cubs:
none apply

Loner/Rouge:
none D:

Now open!! please join
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 11:34:19 pm by Arashiandame »

Stella

Re: Jansher pride ~open all welcome~
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 09:09:22 pm »
Name: Stella
Rank: Cubwatcher {but if there r no cubs she can always hunt}
Description/picture:
Personality: Stella is a creative character she always like to re think what she sees, like a story, she has been doing this since she was five months, but ha stopped a lot since. Stella loves her family and cubs, she hopes to have some of her own in the future. She is also quiet good at swimming and actually loves the water. And thunder well its the beauty of the sky. But Stella hates males who puts them selves above females, no one is better then anyone else. And doesn't everyone hate death? Specially losing someone you love. Urgh her father was never a good role model either. But overall Stella is a very sweet young cat, she has had a long life and wishes to help other with her own experiences.But sometimes she can be a little quiet, shy even. Stella wishes to do the best with her life and hopes to go high in ranking, even if she dies before it happens, she at least tried.

Roleplay sample (at least two sentances):{From my site, i can usually do 200+ words. but on FH i do just a few lines XD}

The day was warm, more then Stella though it would be, it seems winter is officially over and that the next stage is about to beginning. The tigress looked around today was a day of life and she left like hunting. Her bright blue eyes looked at the field, nothing seemed to pop out or make Stella jump. The hunt was not on. So she walk farther in to the soft grass, its still not as long as it grows, the green was there though, almost half way up her legs. Stella let her mind wonder, she hopped her two cubs where fine in that clan, why they choose there she had no idea. The cubs where raised so well, they where though everything she knew, everything there father knew, but they still found their own parents pride wrong, the one thing they worked so hard for. Stella hopes to have more cubs though and hopefully they will stay.

the noise came then, a small hare jumped out of the grass making Stella jump as well. She was focused now though her cubs in the back of her mind. The hare was big unlike rabbits, but smaller the usual. A snack. She ran after the creature and jumped when the time came, her claws only hit its back. Stella followed it though, the small Hare was hurt, it could not live forever.

{OOC: i ahve another charrie in a pack, so ill slip my time between you guys ^^}
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 09:27:58 pm by Stella +- »

Offline ArashiAndAme

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 09:26:23 pm »
Thankyou for appling :D your accepted!! ill add her to the ranks for now since there are no cubs she can be a hunter and once more members join she can be a cubwatcher ^^

Stella

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2011, 09:28:20 pm »
Thank you! Hope to see you in the game ^^

Offline ArashiAndAme

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2011, 09:30:05 pm »
^^ you too im hoping more people will join!

Offline ArashiAndAme

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2012, 02:57:37 am »
-brings back from the dead- wow I havent looked at this thread in a while, maybe someone will want to join it now??