Author Topic: The FH Prom! (A Command-Based Comic)  (Read 13794 times)

Offline FoxXIII

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • The Queen hath spoken
    • View Profile
The FH Prom! (A Command-Based Comic)
« on: October 28, 2011, 11:27:25 pm »
((Moderators, please do feel free to move this if there's a board better suited for this sort of thing))

Hey there, and welcome to The FH PROM! In here, we will have many fun times, hardships, heartbreaks and other such shenanigans. What's the point? There is none- Other than to have so giggles with the aid of Closet's silly doodles and story telling style. And of course, the story wouldn't be told without the aid of reader commands~ That's right, you, sitting right there, with the face, have the ability to control this prom! It's up to you if the characters in the story end up crying in a bathroom somewhere in FH HQ, or if they're out on the dance floor with their one true love (Not that Closet will be drawing many soppy love scenes. She has SOME dignity about this whole thing).

You may be wondering, "Hey, this looks like fun! Can I have a character in the story?" The answer is YES! However, be warned, your character may be put through... Awkward situations at the prom. But if you're alright with it, Just go ahead and provide me with the following details!

Username
Character Name
Character Gender
Reference Pictures (VERY Important that I get this one. You can give me screenshots or drawn references, I don't mind)
Personality (You don't need to write an essay, just give me a basic idea of your characters personality)
Why do YOU want to be in the Prom?

And once I've got those, I'll write your character down on a list so that I can add them in whenever.

Alright then! Without further ado, let the prom... Begin!

~Lots of Love/Hate, your Prom Overlord, Closet Furry

--------------
FH PROM- CHAPTER ONE

=> Begin

Ah, the Feral Heart HeadQuaters! A totally made up place that Closet created for the sake of convenience in the story. Uh. She thinks. There might actually be an FH HQ which she does not know about somewhere. And if there is, Closet apologises if workers in said HQ are offended by Closet's ignorance to their exsistance. She will ship apology cookies immediately.

Anyway, In the HeadQuaters can be found a DANCE HALL, which contains a STAGE, DJ BOOTH and BUFFET TABLE, as well as an OUTDOOR and INDOOR POOL, and probobly some other stuff because the FH HQ is very big.

And what's this? It appears the first group of prom-goers has arrived in that rediculously long limo! And stepping out of the limo first is... The Prom Overlord herself!

Your name is CLOSET FURRY, and you are here to PARTY HARD and CHEW BUBBLGE GUM. And you're all out of bubble gum.

What will you do?

« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 01:45:00 am by FoxXIII »

Alixa

Re: The FH Prom! (A Command-Based Comic)
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 11:30:20 pm »
-You introduce your beautiful tolerance date *Crash with a monocle* to the waiting masses -

EDIT: This dress http://www.josephm.com/ladies-store-8/dresses-9/lipsy-punk-check-bra-dress-277372-100615_medium.jpg
:)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 11:40:04 pm by Nicole »

KaizaKan

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2011, 11:46:24 pm »
Closet,

you're making this happen. Heyul yeah. /saves forever

Offline FoxXIII

• The Queen hath spoken
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2011, 01:11:58 am »
=> Closet Furry: Introduce your beautiful tolerance-date to the non-exsistant masses.

You do just that.

You offer your hand to Crash and help her out of the vehicle just as any good gentlema.... Lady... uh... You help her out of the limo anyway. Also, you become vaguely aware of some artist somewhere in terrible emotional pain as they try to draw hands and fail miserably.

You are now THIS GOOD LOOKIN' CANINE, who is also wearing a monocle. Your name is CRASH and you are here for prom shenanigans and tea. You will never be out of tea.

What will you two do?

((Derp derp lookit that fail art. This is why I never draw at 2 am. Never.))

Alixa

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2011, 01:14:48 am »
Closet Furry: Go inside FH HQ,  punch DJ in the face.
Crash: Drink tea while Closet pummels DJ.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 01:48:04 am by Nicole »

Offline usazura

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
  • :33
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2011, 01:45:00 am »
RAVE o3o

Suka-chan~

Offline FoxXIII

• The Queen hath spoken
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2011, 03:14:45 pm »
=> Closet Furry: Go Punch The DJ (In the face)

Your CLOSET SENSES are TINGLING! Surely this can mean only one thing- There is a DJ nearby, and that DJ needs to be punched. It could also mean you need to rave, however. So you decide to do both of those things. AT THE SAME TIME.

Just LOOK at those MOVES. You pretty much have the title of Prom Queen in the bag with these moves.
Your date just sort of... Watches. You expect she is used to this sort of behaviour from you by now.

OUTTA MY WAY I'M DRUNK AS HELL.
You're not actually drunk at all. Not yet, at least. But that seemed like the appropriate thing to yell while kicking doors open.

((NOTICE HOW THE ART QUALITY IS SLOWLY GETTING WORSE
ALSO THERE WILL BE MORE CHARACTERS SOON DON'T WORRY IT'S NOT LIKE I'M CENTRING THIS WHOLE THING AROUND CLOSET))

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2011, 03:51:36 pm »
Username: Kyugima
Character Name: Bastion
Character Gender: Male
Reference Pictures: http://kyugima.deviantart.com/art/Bastion-213971506
Personality: Silly naive and clumsy.
Why do YOU want to be in the Prom? Because Bastion needs some Parteh tiem.

AND MAUL TEH PUNCH BOWL!!

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Alixa

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2011, 09:44:31 pm »
Crash: While your date goes all drunken-sober everywhere, get your -tea powered- chainsaw ready in case any 'murderous rampage' tempations arise.

Offline RustyIron

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2011, 10:06:46 pm »
(Rusty here, just writing this so I can watch Closet's awesome comic)