Author Topic: Shadow's Unofficial Opinion & Ideas Center! (Post your ideas here!)  (Read 3495 times)

Offline Shadow Raikou

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Protector of Evil
    • View Profile
---The Unofficial---
--Opinion & Ideas Center!
Post your ideas here!

Rules-
Everybody likes to post their ideas, in their own thread. Now, you can support others whithout searching and post you ideas here, but you can always make your own thread. There are some rules through.
1) Do not bash somebody else's ideas.
2) FH forum rules apply.
3) FeralHeart+ ideas should be said otherwise.

My Ideas!
I do not have ideas for huge updates like wings, i have ideas for a minor rate. I have quite the same thinking as many people that might post on this thread. You might not like my ideas, but please say why you do not. Heavy Arguers turn back now.

1) Preset Uploading.
Yeah. What is the point of making presets when only you and some friends can view them? Now, as i know all of you are thinking it will cause lag no way. Well there should be some conditions to be met to upload Presets. First, The user should be a long time member of FH, like six months or one year. Second, only one preset to be uploaded per month. Third, there should be a reason to upload it. And of course, Bad material would be rejected. Also, your preset can be used by anyone on the game.

I Will add more to this soon...
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 04:34:55 pm by Shadow Raikou »

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Re: Shadow's Unofficial Opinion & Ideas Center! (Post your ideas here!)
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2011, 10:08:22 pm »
i got a idea! how about we can have barking and growling sound for canines and felines. and we can have our maps inside feral heart game so people won't have to download loads of maps. plus we can create objects by going to objest makerby without going to the feralheart files. and we can make presets bu olny going to preset maker and the preset maker can have  pens,paints and choseing colors without downloading a art shop. i hope these help!
Signature by Green

Offline Shadow Raikou

• Protector of Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 03:12:40 am »
Wow these are nice. Barking and Growling sounds will only need to short animate two emotes. However Maps inside the game, that would be laggy and the server might go crashing down lol xD.

Offline Thebaltofan123

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2012, 02:52:48 am »
I have two ideas.
One is apples,click once and you can carry it,click it twice you can eat it.
(not sure how the coding will work ^^")
2nd is rain,you can get mud on your paws,after the rain you can wash it off in water.

Wolflover87

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2012, 03:16:25 am »
I love these ideas! ^^
I think Christina has a great idea...I mean, rainy season and muddy paws? I personally believe that is brilliant!

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2012, 02:10:09 pm »

1) Preset Uploading.
Yeah. What is the point of making presets when only you and some friends can view them? Now, as i know all of you are thinking it will cause lag no way. Well there should be some conditions to be met to upload Presets. First, The user should be a long time member of FH, like six months or one year. Second, only one preset to be uploaded per month. Third, there should be a reason to upload it. And of course, Bad material would be rejected. Also, your preset can be used by anyone on the game.

I may sound like I'm raging or bashing your idea but I'm not, just stating what I think of it. Shadow, that was a nice suggestion but there's some parts where I want to disagree a lot about this. Such as when you said the person should be a long time member of FH; 6 months to a year is a very long time and it isn't worth the wait just to be able to submit your preset to the server. What happens if a long time member of FeralHeart made a new account because somebody hacked their older account? They wouldn't want to have to wait from 6 to 12 months just to be able to submit presets, right? It would be like making FeralHeart not free anymore basically, if you'd want to compare. I don't think it would be worth waiting that long to just be able to submit a preset into public.

I don't think it would be worth uploading presets to the server, yes I know the preset files don't take up much space, but after a lot of uploads of presets, the size of the presets would add up and may just clog up whatever hard drive is holding the FeralHeart server stuff. Yes the server hard drive probably has like 64 Gigabytes or whatever amount of space it has on it, but that's for the server. You might be referring to uploading the presets to the server directly, but it's not worth it. Now from what I said, you might think that Razmirz could have a second hard-drive, problem with that is that it costs too much money and it too much work just for one little thing. Instead, we can just share presets by using Mediafire or Deviantart. But uploading to the server directly? Nah, too much lag then. Good Suggestion though.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 02:17:02 pm by SilverTW »

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2012, 03:34:28 pm »
(Sigh)
More maps in-game of course..... yeah I know we've lost contact with KovuLKD, but this is definitely something we should request when he does emerge from his slumber.
Maybe more maps will make the fuddled up server in Flourite decrease a bit.
This is all I can think of right now.... pleaze don't judge this harshly FeralHeartlings 8)

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2012, 05:29:02 am »
Christina's ideas are amazing!!

I also have something :3 you know how when you walk into a lake or something? Well when you come out you look just as you did entering. This relates to what Christina said... when toy come out. You could be wet and there could be an action to shake the water off.

Oh and the 'Lean' action? I prefer to call it 'dead' action. Lean... I think it should be modified to be more of an actual lean.  Like you are tilting but your character looks limp as it does in the current lean. But still he current lean does not look like anything I think of as 'lean'.

Hmmm.... I may as well continue :3 I got this idea when I saw the Kitty in Ramine's signature and thought of these two things:
1. There could be a sizer to change the length of your mane
2. You could change the detail of your mane. Like it could be ruffled or sleek or mangled...

I may as well continue. What if in-game there was an option to nuzzle someone? Like if you view someone else's details in-game, there could be a button to nuzzle them. It would still have the same '24-hour' thing but you could also do it in-game.

And maybe some more actions? Like... to help with the FightDogs there could be fighting actions? And for like... Okay this I have not thought over yet...

Group bio's!  God I do NOT like the limit to the bio! I think It.should go as long as the character bio because now you can only fit 5.5 lines or so on there!! I constantly rage in my pitiful lonely mind about this but it annoys me because I cant give ouch detail about my group in the given amount.

So these are my current suggestions that I am soon making a thread for.... I will update as I come across more stuff.

Previous Username: Woofkita
Avatar Art done by Exotic Foods on Discord | Sig Art by Inferni on dA

Offline Thebaltofan123

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2013, 05:47:27 pm »
Christina's ideas are amazing!!

I also have something :3 you know how when you walk into a lake or something? Well when you come out you look just as you did entering. This relates to what Christina said... when toy come out. You could be wet and there could be an action to shake the water off.

Oh and the 'Lean' action? I prefer to call it 'dead' action. Lean... I think it should be modified to be more of an actual lean.  Like you are tilting but your character looks limp as it does in the current lean. But still he current lean does not look like anything I think of as 'lean'.

Hmmm.... I may as well continue :3 I got this idea when I saw the Kitty in Ramine's signature and thought of these two things:
1. There could be a sizer to change the length of your mane
2. You could change the detail of your mane. Like it could be ruffled or sleek or mangled...

I may as well continue. What if in-game there was an option to nuzzle someone? Like if you view someone else's details in-game, there could be a button to nuzzle them. It would still have the same '24-hour' thing but you could also do it in-game.

And maybe some more actions? Like... to help with the FightDogs there could be fighting actions? And for like... Okay this I have not thought over yet...

Group bio's!  God I do NOT like the limit to the bio! I think It.should go as long as the character bio because now you can only fit 5.5 lines or so on there!! I constantly rage in my pitiful lonely mind about this but it annoys me because I cant give ouch detail about my group in the given amount.

So these are my current suggestions that I am soon making a thread for.... I will update as I come across more stuff.
I have another idea.
Wet coats.

Offline Thebaltofan123

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2013, 06:51:20 pm »
(Sigh)
More maps in-game of course..... yeah I know we've lost contact with KovuLKD, but this is definitely something we should request when he does emerge from his slumber.
Maybe more maps will make the fuddled up server in Flourite decrease a bit.
This is all I can think of right now.... pleaze don't judge this harshly FeralHeartlings 8)

Yep,Maybe a forest map? Or maybe a pridelands map so those lion king roleplayers in Bonfire can stop >_>