Author Topic: Voices of the Sea: A Literate Multi-clan Warriors rp ( WIP: Applications open)  (Read 9998 times)

Offline Nitrobug

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Accepted, I'll add her in a bit

Offline courtneyrc

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • courtneyrc
    • View Profile
    • courtneyrc on deviantART
Thank you. :3

courtneyrc.deviantart.com

Offline catybug

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Actually Courtney, mind aging your cat a little? The youngest a deputy can be here is 25 moons. Sorry, I didn't catch that before

Offline courtneyrc

• Finest Floof
  • courtneyrc
    • View Profile
Oh sorry. I will change it to 25 moons then. Thank you for catching that. :)

Offline RaivenWings

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • xxraivenwingsxx.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Sorry I'm late with the application! XD Here she is. I'll have the map hopefully finished before Monday :3 I stopped working on it today because it didn't fully save one of the times and I lost half the things I'd done. Gotta not let that map tick me off or I'll end up rushing it XD
ANYWHO.
APP.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Gracestar
Clan: RidgeClan
Parents: Mothspot (deceased) X Firepelt (deceased)
Mentor: Orchidbloom
Apprentice(s): Fogpaw, now Fogeye; Heatpaw, now deceased; killed by a snake.
Username: Raiven/RaivenWings
Rp Sample:

A beautiful calico she-cat sat at the edge of the waterfall, peering with slitted emerald eyes at the sun as it fell just below the horizon. The rock she was sitting on was still warm from the long day, but now a soft, cool breeze swept the she-cat's medium length fur, and she smiled faintly. As the last of the sun's rays were swallowed up by the ocean, Gracestar got to her paws, turning back around. She slipped easily into the little river that ran through the underground camp, and found her way back to her own den. It was a hollow cave, made of rock and sand, compacted for safety with dried mud, as all the dens were in RidgeClan. There she curled up in her soft bedding of dried seaweed and sand, thinking.
Tonight was the Gathering. Before Moonhigh, should would have to choose those that would attend the Gathering, and take her Clan to the Gathering Ruins before the other Clans.
Sometime later, she gave a little sigh, sending a tiny cloud of sand skittering a tail's length away. With a stretch, the striped and blotched she-cat made her way across the stepping stone and into the main den. With a powerful leap, she landed atop the HighLedge and let out a yowl.
"Let all cats able to scale the cliffs gather below the HighLedge for a Clan meeting!" Her voice, a gentle, almost silken sound, was loud enough to echo throughout the tunnels, but still had the softness of a queen's voice. As her Clanmates began to stir and gather below, she smiled warmly at them. "Tonight is the Gathering, as you know." She paused to chuckle at the Apprentices who were shuffling excitedly, hoping to be taken along. "And I will now announced who I've chosen to take..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's her preset!
Sorry for the crappy rp sample; I had no idea what to use as a sample XD But you know how I write :3
And now I shall go read everyone else's entries :D

Check out my preset commissions! Currently 50% off!]

Offline Nitrobug

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Added~

Offline Nitrobug

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Bump

Offline RaivenWings

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • xxraivenwingsxx.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Bump ^^

Check out my preset commissions! Currently 50% off!]

Offline Bri-Lanie

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Hey, sorry I havent been able to add Silentfang's picture yet. Im grounded from my laptop for another three weeks so ill add it then

Offline courtneyrc

• Finest Floof
  • courtneyrc
    • View Profile
Hey I have a question. Has rp started yet? If so where do we rp?