Author Topic: what will you do if you got turn into a animal?  (Read 4273 times)

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
what will you do if you got turn into a animal?
« on: November 08, 2011, 06:44:17 pm »
    how will you react if you got turn into a animal?
    i will try to run away * pants* " ah!!!"
    i will unlock my cage,make a hole in the wall and fly out " now where am i?" *flys out of the house*
    [/list}

how will you find out on where you are?
      i will climb on top of a building *discovers that i am at new orleans* " if i am at new orleans then that means..shadaows!
      i will fly to the sky and see where i am at * discovers that i am at rio* "i must find blu and jewel for help!"

how will you find help?
      i will run as fast i can to the bayuo " must...find....help...from....good animals!"
      i will fly all over town to seek help from birds and a bulldog" help i got turn into a bird!"

how will you get captured?
      i will see shadows cornering me " oh no!.....ah!!" * trys to fight shadows but there is too many*
      i will see a huge bird * flys to the huge bird for help*  " please help me!" * bird grabs you by the legs and he carrys you away*

how will you fight?

i will claw the villains until i give up * claws shadow man* "you better turn me back to human!" >:(

i will grab one of the evil monkeys and fly way up to the air then i let him go to his doom! * drops evil monkey in mid air* " payback time!" >:D

how will you break the spell?
      i will really get the talisman and break it * breaks talisman* " oh yeah! * turns back into human and villain disappear*
      i will sent the villains to jail and i got turn back into human " no more feathers on me!"

how will you get back home?

i will catch a train from new orleans to my home * jumps on train* " i hope this train carrys me back home"

the birds will carry me because i freed them * birds pick me up by the arms* " wow! you guys are great!"
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 04:50:27 am by Stephen »
Signature by Green

Offline taryn673

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
Re: what will you do if you got turn into a animal?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 02:46:28 am »
I would probably be like, um....

I would be like, ''AWWWHHHH YEAAHHH! I IZ AWESOME NOAW!''
then I'll be like, O.O.....''OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGEJFIOESJFIOS''
Yesh, I would panic like that XD

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2011, 04:55:09 am »
Ha ha!....if I got turn into a kitten ( baby cat and cats are few of my favorite animals ever!) I would be trying to run away and find help! Plus shadow man is doing all the turn-people-into-animal work while the bad guys in rio are trying to catch and cage us but if that really happen, I would be scared for life!
Signature by Green

Offline taryn673

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2011, 05:03:42 am »
Yeah. You would think it would be cool, but in real life I would probably be running around in a circle yelling and panicking...lolz.

James Wolf

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2011, 05:21:16 pm »
now i would be partying cuz i've always thought of my self as a wolf.

dude do you know how cool it would be to have the tail of a wolf

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2011, 11:46:56 pm »
Umm.....I don't know and.....if you get caged then you must do whatever to get out like: 1.*does cute eyes* ( umm....the villains think that you are acting cute) 2. * uses tail as key* ( ok....that will be painful but that idea might make you ended up in the vet) 3. * waits to be saved* ( ok how long can you wait to be saved?) 4.  * fights villain(s)* ( yeah baby!...but you might ended up in the cage longer but that idea might let you run away) 5. * paws cage* ( umm.....is that all you got?) 6. * acts hurt or sick* ( that might not  help you escape because you might ended up in the vet) so...yeah that might help you with the escape plan or just escape.
Signature by Green

Offline Dunstan26

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • Insanity is my middle name.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2011, 12:11:39 am »
Well my name irl means victory and well the wolf stands for power and victory so i be all wolf and stuff if i was an animal. And if i was in a cage i would act all sick and stuff and if anyone came in, i would maul them cuz i'd be all strong and stuff XD but if i was free i'd be running everywhere and junk like that XD yeah idk x3
Obsessed With A Creature

Offline Psychopomp

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Everyone's favorite uncle.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2011, 05:04:30 pm »
Do what animals do.

Be an animal.
?? ???????�? ??
YouTube ? Steam ? Nexus
It gets better.

Game user: Psychopomp

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2011, 05:32:15 pm »
If I got turned into a kitten then first thing if I am not in the cage is running around like crazy, then I would escape and screamed " help!!!! I got turned into a kitten!!!!!" I would panic if no one understands me. I would run to tiana ( if I am at new Orleans) and I would run to the place tiana is trying. To save for her restaurant and then I will hide until I feel like I am not safe any longer and then, I would run to the bayou to find help ( if I can catch a ride) and then.....I would have to live as a cat if I can't find help.  I have to hunt, groom fur and do other things cats can do. The coolest thing about being a kitten/cat is having claws, a good tail, being small to get to small places that other animals can't, balanced paws and legs and, have great hearing and smelling, whiskers for going into dark places and I think I can see in the dark with my glowing eyes!   
Signature by Green

Zodiac

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2011, 09:19:03 pm »
Ehh, I would be a great horned owl. Then be like "FLY LIKE A BIRDEH". I'd fly all the way to da moooon