Author Topic: Welcome To My Horrible World: The Story Of Synthine  (Read 1691 times)

Offline Kingslay

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • The Map-Maker ~
    • View Profile
Welcome To My Horrible World: The Story Of Synthine
« on: November 12, 2011, 10:47:00 pm »

INTRO
Once all there was was Pure Hearts but scientists decided to test something on a man one day, a serum that would make them live forever but it went wrong and the man went crazy, the scientists threw him in the pine forest and built a barricade. The barricade was too small and the man climbed over, possessing more people with the serum. Soon they called themselves the Dark Hearts. The Pure Hearts decided to make a few laws, one being nobody was allowed to become, befriend, or love a Dark Heart, another being to stay in the light at all times and never go outside after 10:00 PM. Those laws helped keep more people from becoming Dark Hearts.

CHAPTER ONE

Sythine blinked his eyes open, he looked around, he was in his room. He got off his bed and shook his head to clear the sleep from his mind. He opened the creaking door of his room and saw Akara and Toboko were chatting. He went back into his room, realizing he had no shirt on. He rummaged through the clutter under his worn bed and found his hood and scythe. He picked them up and put his hoodie on then walked out into the main room, carrying the scythe. He could be mistaken for the grim reaper for all I know. The shadow of his hood hanging out over his face covered his eyes. "Oh, hey Synthine, why are you up so early?" Toboko asked. Synthine rolled his eyes, Toboko got on his nerves most of the time, he was surprised he hadn't killed him yet. "He's in a mood." Toboko chuckled. Synthine turned in a second and had his scythe against Toboko's neck, raising an eyebrow, but not speaking a word. Toboko's eyes were as big as saucers. Akara pushed the scythe away. "W-Why dont you go and er....see what Kudo wants you to do." She suggested. Synthine did so, walking out the door and going up to the throne where Kudo sat with his daughter, Srima on his lap. Aren't you a little old to sit on someone's lap? Synthine bit back the remark, falling onto his knees before the leader. "Synthine, why might you be here?" Kudo asked. "Yeah why are you here?" Srima snapped. "I need a task, anything." He asked, he would be more than happy to do anything but hang around while Toboko made googly eyes at his sister. "Hmm... I do have one thing you could do. Tavi, the second in command, you know him, right? He left because I promised Srima she would be next in line for leadership." He croaked. Synthine nodded. Her? Leadership? I believe you've finally lost it Kudo. He thought as he walked away to find the commander, he knew his task very well.

So, what do you guys think? :D Can you guess what Scythine's task is? Should I write more? Why am I asking so many questions?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 12:08:55 am by ??????? »

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome To My Horrible World: The Story Of Synthine
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 12:21:36 am »
This is totally cool! I hope you make more! ^^

Offline Kingslay

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • The Map-Maker ~