Author Topic: FH+ (can't find shortcut icon and server isn't connecting)  (Read 990 times)

Silverwing600

FH+ (can't find shortcut icon and server isn't connecting)
« on: November 13, 2011, 06:14:49 am »
OK so everyone is going on about the black screen problem but that's not whats happening with me (I haven't even been able to log in yet :( ). I just installed FH+ twice cause the first time didn't work but when I launched it at the end of the wizard thing it kept saying it could not connect the the front server. I also can't find the shortcut Icon anywhere! not in the FH+ folder or my desktop or my start menu so I'm kinda scared to shut FH+ down in case I lose it. Any ideas?

Offline DarkendStride

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Got herbs?
    • View Profile
    • Meh Youtube channel~ <3
Re: FH+ (can't find shortcut icon and server isn't connecting)
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 04:10:27 am »
Firstly, are you sure you installed FH+ correctly? There are plenty of tutorials out there to help with that.

Secondly, the FH+ icon does not actually say "FeralHeart+" nor is it the purple paws. This only happens for the shortcut that appears on your desktop. If you go into the folder where you installed FH+ you should see "Exports", "Media", "My_Presets", and a .EXE with the regular FH paws icon that just says "FeralHeart", like the regular one does. But, it runs the FH+ version of the game instead. (I say that because you might be looking for the purple paws and be skipping over this one?)

Thirdly, When it cannot connect to the front servers there is either something wrong with your game, connection or the servers; You may want to ask a admin for some technical assistance with that.

Hope this helped, feel free to send me a PM with any other questions.
~Kekitan
This is not the wolf you are looking for.~ - Waves paw -

Silverwing600

Re: FH+ (can't find shortcut icon and server isn't connecting)
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 06:50:37 am »
thank you so much for your help. I did find the shortcut icon but it only showed up on my desktop after I restarted my computer (thanks to my sis for suggesting it) As for the server error It has been running smoothly for a while now with few errors. I guess I just got impatient.... :D