Author Topic: map maker?  (Read 1444 times)

Offline zakari101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -9
  • the strangest thing........
    • View Profile
map maker?
« on: November 14, 2011, 10:37:17 pm »
when i type in the Mask i want the snow paterns well the snow paterns have there color but everything else makes the ground white i dont know why this is hapening...(as in i put down snow_3 and then lets say i use....Rock_4....it makes the ground either darker or lighter....depending on the other colors..)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 12:45:48 pm by zakari »
The thought of being lost, The thought of being broken, The thought of being let down.It lingers in everyones mind, In everyones soul, In everyones heart.The thought of turning into a monster is a little to  late for some of us. Since some of us are already too far gone.

Thierry

Re: Objects and the O.O
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 10:54:32 pm »

Offline zakari101

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Objects and the O.O
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 10:58:43 pm »
i didnt understand what he was saying and i dont want the objects to be transparent because i still have to use them...
The thought of being lost, The thought of being broken, The thought of being let down.It lingers in everyones mind, In everyones soul, In everyones heart.The thought of turning into a monster is a little to  late for some of us. Since some of us are already too far gone.

Thierry

Re: Objects and the O.O*has an EDIT*
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 11:42:44 pm »
sorry I'm confused now, i don't know now what is the problem. I can't help.

Offline zakari101

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 10:27:37 pm »
srry for the confusion any way...... i didnt understand what the person in the link was trying to tell me( i didnt understand how to do it) and what i thought(it could be true) is that they are deleting the acutual object.

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2011, 10:39:37 pm »

Go to your C:\Feralheart\Media\Terrains folder. In that folder, you should find the folder 'temp.' Open it and click on 'tempObjects'. Press CTRL-A and then press Delete. Hover your cursor over the buttom 'File' and click 'Save.' DO NOT CLICK 'SAVE AS.'[/u]. If you have water / gates in the map, do the same with the tempWater and tempGates. Open FH+, load the map, and click 'Test'. Exit out and see if any objects appear.

Well, that works for me. Dunno about others.

Offline zakari101

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2011, 02:12:25 am »
thanks .:FlatSoda:. i will try that ill edit this post to tell u how t goes ^.^

Offline zakari101

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2011, 12:46:37 pm »
thx it worked perfectly now.....how do i get the ground not almost pure white when im putting ice on the ground?