Author Topic: im getting tired of having no connection..  (Read 880 times)

Offline kitkat17

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
im getting tired of having no connection..
« on: November 15, 2011, 12:37:56 am »
i STILL have no connection. so, what i did was i completeley deleted feral heart off my laptop. im trying to re download it, and dont know what to open it with to download it. any ideas, or anyone that can help?

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: im getting tired of having no connection..
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 08:48:41 am »
Well you should check your computer and see how strong your internet connection is. To open your download just go to the folder and click it, then just run the installation. A few months ago the game server was offline and so even if the connection is very strong you cannot connect to the game server because its offline.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Thierry

Re: im getting tired of having no connection..
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 05:16:04 pm »
if you are conecting from school's/public place internet, problably FH game is blocked.

Solving connection problems it's a hard thing (even for me), can be many different problems. The better thing you can do is to:
-Check the server is online.
-Try with another internet conection (ex: your neighbor or friend's internet)
-Try with another computer
-If you are using wireless conection, go to near to the anthena or conect with cable.
-Try to disable firewall programs.
-Try to conect the internet cable(LAN), direct to your computer without using router. (caution, you can make a wrong configuration of your computer and make the situation worst).
-Ask to you ISP (Internet service provider) if they are blocking game conections or UDP conections.

i'm not expert in conections problems.