1 (7.1%)
Dog/Wolf
3 (21.4%)
Horse (you MLP fans <3)
3 (21.4%)
Bird
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Question to ask you peepers,weepers, and creepers :D (EDIT)  (Read 1971 times)

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
Question to ask you peepers,weepers, and creepers :D (EDIT)
« on: November 15, 2011, 03:51:37 am »
M'kay not many of you not know this about me but I program a little sometimes. I am mainly only familar with the Scratch programming langauge (You guys still wake?) Well... I was on YouTube and found this warrior cat game. The grahics were kinda of neat so I clicked on it (You guys better still be with me) The graphics and programming were a game making device called RPG Maker. Now here's the (possibly) exciting part.

Three days of using this and I'm already familar. Now.. I may be ready to make a game (I already have started on one and found out is wasn't actually my type) So if I were to create a (new) game, which one would you think it would be?

Uppydate November 27, 2011: Now, I've seen that 'dragon' is the current winner as of now... I'm starting on a game about them but might have a small delay. Why? Because I've found out that none of the dragon sprites that came with the download doesnt fit the game well at all...... Since Horses/Canines is the next winning vote I will more than likely working on a horse/canine game.... I do have a life and all... But when I get bored (which is often) I'll work on it :3 And yes I know you're disappointed ?_??
Oh, btw the game I made and decied to quit on it was a wolf game so.... I will proabably work on that...

Le Update January 17, 2012: Hello again peoples. I am working on the games dont worry.. And I mean games for real. I have decieded that I am making a series of games. What is taking me so long? I dont have a good imagintion, that's why. I'm thinking of the story and how this and that is going to happen, other wise it will be a lame game like some of you had played. This is the game I'm currently working on.

Sensuo Ookami (War wolf): A wolf game that is unfinished. I wont tell you about it :3

Other games that I have in mind which I have not yet given any thought about.

Neko no Tsuyo-sa (Strength of the cat): A cat game. Soon gonna work after my other game is finished

Uma no raiun (The Horse's thundercloud): A horse game. A lot more dramatic than MLP

You may be wondering why my game titles are in Japanese. It's because for one thing I can somewhat speak Japanese. Second is that that RPGXP was first released in Japan.

Now have a good day and troll people :D
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 11:44:46 pm by DungeonSiegeWolf »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: Question to ask you peepers,weepers, and creepers :D
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 03:55:16 am »
personally I don't think you see enough dragon games around at all, so I voted dragon XD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 09:40:36 pm »
Yah. Especially Roleplaying as a dragon. That is like so rare XD

Offline awesomeness4ever

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 10:34:52 pm »
Horse. There are literally no online games that you can rp as a realistic horse, so that would be amazing 8D
This account is made for like... 4 people. Me, and some of my friends. So if you see me online, it might be one of my other friends xD

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 11:40:45 pm »
yeah >X3

Offline Krystal

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Ferals R Us
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2011, 04:52:58 pm »
Dragon or griffinn. Griffinn rps are so rare. So I vote Griffin since there's Istaria, even though you have to pay.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2011, 08:26:10 pm »
i voted mythological RPG, i love mythical creatures! and dragons and griffins would be included, tight?
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2011, 03:07:54 am »
I'm not sure, the winning voting currently now is dragon..... I could make one game dragon and another game soemthing else...