Author Topic: I haven't been on for while, so I think I should introduce myself.  (Read 1111 times)

Offline Wolfwing104

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Find me ingame with the username Wolfwing104
    • View Profile
Pleased to meet you.
I'm Wolfwing104, and I have been here for  long time - but, however, I haven't visited recently, and most of you probably don't know who I am. (I repeat myself. ;D) So hey, I'm sort of new. I don't know if there's too much else to say except for that I'm a female who's bugged by text talk unless it's minor, like lol or u.  
Now I'm saying hi, something I probably should hgave done in the begininning.
Yo, and just one last thing: I wouldn't mind if I could have someone to show me around the forums and, if I can <i> ever <i> download it, the FeralHeart game. So any volunteers would be greatly appreciated, although not required.

Edit: Wow, I didn't know that stuff liek &hearts; wouldn't work on here. 030

-Wolfwing104

Offline Dunstan26

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • Insanity is my middle name.
    • View Profile
Re: I haven't been on for while, so I think I should introduce myself.
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 01:43:59 am »
Well if your'e sort of new, sort of welcome? Lol?  If you download the game, I would be happy to show you around there. I could try and show you around the forum but idk lol well if you download the game, my username is Dunstan26 so you could friend me and I'd show you around sometime :)
Obsessed With A Creature

Moclam

Re: I haven't been on for while, so I think I should introduce myself.
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 08:16:25 pm »
Well, welcome sort of new person! Haha, I know a tad bit about the forums. If you'd like to PM me, feel free to do so!