Author Topic: Sunclan:book one: the winged cat: chapter ten to twelve.  (Read 1441 times)

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Sunclan:book one: the winged cat: chapter ten to twelve.
« on: November 17, 2011, 03:15:50 am »
Ten: worthless war: as all the cats woke up, they started to gather around and talk in sercet. " what is it about?" meowed a brown tabby Tom. He padded to skypaw, giving her a mouse. " I am sorry that you were forced to be a warrior" the young Tom meowed. " it's ok brown paw" skypaw meowed as she licked him on the right side of the muzzle. Brokenstar meowed loudly as the cats gathered up " all cats, we are going to have war on skyclan now!" brokenstar hissed at his clan. All the kits, queens, elders, the medicine cats and the nice apprentice gathered inside a abandoned fox den near camp to have a plan to get rid of brokenstar. " I got a idea, how about we ask loners and rouges to hell us to get rid of brokenstar and in return, they can join sunclan or swampclan or they get free prey from us" snowkit mewed as her tiny claws shown. " yeah let's drag brokenstar into the gorge and he will drown!" hissed a elder. " yeah!!!!" all the cats meowed. " oh no, brokenstar and half of the clan left!" firekit mewed. All the loners and rouges nearby would love to help half of the clan to get rid of brokenstar.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 01:27:30 am by Stephen »
Signature by Green

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Re: Sunclan:book one: the winged cat: chapter ten to twelve.
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 01:28:06 am »
Sorry that I haven't posted or updated this story in a long time.
Signature by Green