Author Topic: The Rune Wolves [Under new management!]  (Read 97142 times)

Offline xXMhairieXx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
I saw Demon advertising, and would like to join. I'm thinking of characters now. c:
- M?????? ??

xv_Demon_vx

:D It worked haha, I was only advertising cause I got bored. -_-

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Wow, I didn't expect anyone not in our group to advertise... Thank you, Demon! *gives cookies* ^_^

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
Wow, I didn't expect anyone not in our group to advertise... Thank you, Demon! *gives cookies* ^_^

*Eats cookies* Yumm, and no prob. I advertise for a few groups that I think are pretty cool :D. I might join later.

Offline xXMhairieXx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile

( Download the markings pack here: http://www.mediafire.com/?a9k5fsrg21i8vfq )

Name: Vash
Parents: Selene and Void [ Both deceased ]
Element: Light
Mentor(s): Zeth [ Deceased ]
Trainee(s): N/A
Personality: Vash is very good-natured and you'll rarely catch him in a bad mood. Sarcastic and witty, he loves making others laugh. But when in tight situations, he knows how to handle things and take them seriously.
History: Vren was the only pup born to his parents, and was raised well. They taught him the basics, such as hunting and fighting, while his mentor helped him to train his powers. Eventually he became very skilled in the art of light, and even taught himself a few things. He realized that during electric storms, he could harness the light power to make his attacks stronger. He also discovered that he could- if concentrating hard enough- produce large, stunning balls of light. Now, at the age of 4, he has become skilled with his powers and has grown very mature.
RP Sample: ( Gonna make this short and sweet. ) Vash sprawled out in the sunlight, relaxed. It was a warm, sunny day, and he had already eaten his fill of the deer he had caught earlier. He layed there for a bit, watching the sky, before his mouth went dry and he began getting quite thirsty. He launched himself off of the rock with a massive leap and padded toward a large puddle. Crouching down, the male lapped up some of the cool, sooting water.
Other: I am a Rune Wolf.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 09:24:31 pm by Mhairie »
- M?????? ??

Offline angelre0807

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -23
  • http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z368/Panda334/
    • View Profile
    • http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z368/Panda334/Iloveyousomuch-1.jpg
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Feral+Heart+Wolf+Images&view=detail&id=15446CF3F56C6FE5C31428DF1107420E4281E15C&first=0&FORM=IDFRIR
Name : Moonlight
Parents: Unknown other dead
Element:Light
Mentor(s)None
Trainee(s) None

Personality: Moonlight is a caring wolf. She will aid her friends in battle and always is out for lending a hand. Sometimes she beats her friends in races because her energy is always growing. She is on the lookout for a kind mate. When she goes to hang with her friends she always tells the truth and will help them with their problems. You can barely catch her in a bad mood. She is always full of energy and will always stop what she is doing to lend a hand.

Sometimes she goes to PixieWood Realm a place where most of her friends hang out. She is a little shy toward others , but she will loosen up once she gets to know people.

History: Her other pack died in war so she had no where to go. When she turned into a one-year old , she went looking for a new pack. She had powers like the Rune Wolves and markings that were yellow and everyone in her old pack  called her "Light Headed" because of her colored markings. The day she found Snarler a elder in a different pack , became here mentor. He was getting old and sick. She aided him and he said " Moonlight I don't have one clue why they called to Light Headed. Because you're a really nice wolf. They were wrong." One day she left him in a warm cave to go hunt. When she came back he was laying down passed out dead. She will never forget the death of him. She has been sad on for a little while until she met the Rune Wolves. They let her in their pack and treated her kindly and well.

RP sample: She walked along the forest not sure what she was there for. She saw a buck long-tailed deer and thought" Awesome now I'm hungry!" She got in her attack position and jumped on the Deer. She missed. The deer bucked her off. Angrily she walked to the pond. She sat and saw it again. She crouched it the weeds and jumped attacking the deer and she missed again. She sighed. She got kind of annoyed and wanted to go to her den. Then while she was  running there she spotted a huge hare. She got in her attack position. She didn't think it would work. It was only a few feet ahead of her and she thought " Now or never!" She jumped feeling airborne she attacked the rabbit killing it and ate it and sighed. I think they're calling me because I've been out here too long. Ugh.

Other: I am a rune wolf
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 01:58:49 am by angel »

Offline angelre0807

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -23
  • http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z368/Panda334/
    • View Profile
    • http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z368/Panda334/Iloveyousomuch-1.jpg
I hope I can be in!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 02:00:31 am by angel »

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
AliciaJewel, forgive me if I'm speaking out of place. Angel, I'm not trying to be rude in any way at all, but.. how can you expect to join when Alicia has said that your most likely not a good fit for the pack? How would we expect you to follow the owner of the rp's rules, when you're clearly pushing and disrespecting her wishes? I will remove this if AliciaJewel requests me to do so.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 05:51:14 am by Silverdawn »

xXEmo_CookieXx

How was I supposed to know that You don't have pink underfur?!

....It's in the description =_=

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
@Mhairie: Your app is the kind that I'm really looking for: nothing too complex but something still coherent and well put-together. Being able to control balls of electricity wasn't something I had really planned out for Light Wolves, so I would like you to remove that. (Though being able to create balls of light IS in their description. Admittedly, I can't think of many ways in which light can be used as an actual attack.) Also, why is her belly yellow? Last, you're missing one little part of your app--read the rules and you'll see what it is. ^_^

@angel: I am willing to admit that your applications have improved since you first applied. However, as I said before, I don't think you will be a good fit for the Rune Wolves. You have been very rude and disrespectful, you have broken the rules multiple times, and you either refuse to follow instructions or are outright ignoring them. I'm sorry, but I can't allow you to join the Rune Wolves.

EDIT: In light of recent circumstances, I have added a new rule. Most of you don't have anything to worry about.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 04:19:46 am by AliciaJewel »