Author Topic: The Rune Wolves [Under new management!]  (Read 97144 times)

Offline xXMhairieXx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
I didn't see anything stating that his underfur couldn't be yellow. I saw that it had to be a lighter color, and figured yellow looked okay. Is there a reason that it can't be yellow? I guess I could make it white or gray if you'd like. Also, I removed the electricity ball thing. And I agree with the light based powers not being very useful in an attack. Unless a light ball is created to stun the enemy, make him/her temporarily blind, ect. I added the part, sorry I forgot. ^^,
- M?????? ??

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Ah, when I wrote "lighter color" I really meant a lighter shade of whatever their fur color is... Sorry I wasn't very clear on that! ^_^' I have been thinking of changing it so that it can match the color of their runes (but that would be rarer than just having grey) because it looks pretty good on some wolves.

Offline xXMhairieXx

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Oh, I see. Would you like me to change the underfur color until you decide whether or not to?
- M?????? ??

xv_Demon_vx

Umm is it okay if I join? If so just to let you know XxCookie_DoughXx is my sister so somes times I'll be on and she may be on at her friends or on our dad's laptop, but I really want to join! Or I can make mt own and we could be allies or something. Please let me know ASAP.

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
@Mhairie: Nah, it'll be fine. Welcome to the pack! I'll approve your account on the forums ASAP.

@Demon: Of course it's okay if you join! ^_^

Offline xXMhairieXx

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Thank you so much! Looking forward to the RP. :3
- M?????? ??

xv_Demon_vx

I can't get a pic now cause every time I click my icon for FH its crashing so I will get one up ASAP
Name: Shadow
Parents: Shad (NPC) Light (NPC)
Element: Dark
Mentor(s): N/a
Trainee(s): N/a
Personality:
   Shadow isn't like most Dark wolves, he can be a fun-loving wolf. Shadow loves to play with pups, someday he hopes on finding a mate and have a family of his own. Shadow also has a way to make other wolves (Mostly females) feel good about themselves, such as if he saw someone being insure cure he would comfort them and make them accept who they are. But don't get me wrong Shadow can be very protect over anybody! He can be fine a minute and in a blink of an I we will be fighting a bear, or some wolf who comes onto their territory. But one thing you do need to know, no matter who it is, or where its at if he sees a bear his killing it.
History:
Shad was born under Shad and Light, they both were Dark wolves. It wasn't until a few years ago Shadow found out who he really is a "Dark" wolf, part of the Rune Wolves. When he first got the news, he didn't know what to think at first it was "Am I dreaming? Or are my folks going crazy?" The news was kind of sudden to him for multiple reasons. But as he got older and joined the Rune Wolves he then thought "WOW, its true, I am a Rune!" But the sad thing is he never got the chance to tell his folks sorry for yelling at them and calling them crazy, because they went missing a few months back. Shadow tries not to think of them much anymore, the one thing he can remember most about is the moon "It will guide you son." His father told him once. Shadow never knew what the meant, until...He found her...   (Find out who she is in RP, if I'm accepted that is ;)
RP Sample:
  A brown tom stalked through the forest, his muscles rippling with every step. He had worked hard to attain them, and didn't count on loosing them. He jumped onto a pine tree trunk and clawed his way up to the first strong branch to help support him. He looked down, pretty high up off of the ground. He awaited the scent of prey to greet him, but was pretty disappointed when it never happened. He sighed, jumping down and landing on his paws gracefully. "I should of just chased it when I had the chance." He sighs as he walks back to the rest of the pack.

(Its not my best RP sample, I just couldn't think of anything, i'll come back and make a new one when I'm awake)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 10:23:38 pm by Demon »

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Not bad, but I am a tiny bit worried about this line:

He can also be very flirty, he is the kind of wolf to make a girl fall for him ;)

I'm worried it'll fall into godmod territory depending on how you play as him, though if you just mean that he's generally charming then it should be fine. Unless there's a major problem, I'll add him once you get a pic.

POLL TIME:

How do you guys prefer to RP in FH?

Action style:
Nerina: *sniffs the air* There's something nearby... Stay alert!

Past-tense narration style:
Nerina raised her nose and sniffed the air. "There's something nearby..." she said softly. "Stay alert!"

Present-tense narration style:
Nerina raises her nose and sniffs the air. "There's something nearby..." she says softly. "Stay alert!"

Other:
?

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
Past tense but I May mix present trance in without my knowing. But past tense is what I do mostly.

Offline kvcole

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I eat chu :3
    • View Profile
I personally prefer past-tense, though I can do present tense aswell. I've never really been one to role-play action style.
If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.

Click 'em :3
 You know you want too~