Author Topic: The Rune Wolves [Under new management!]  (Read 96611 times)

Offline xXMhairieXx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
I decided to change my character, I hope that's okay. I just couldn't stand Vash's design. So, here's Vren.

Name: Vren

Parents: Selene and Void [ Both deceased ]

Element: Air

Mentor(s): Zeth [ Deceased ]

Trainee(s): N/A

Personality: Vren is very good-natured and you'll rarely catch him in a bad mood. Sarcastic and witty, he loves making others laugh. But when in tight situations, he knows how to handle things and take them seriously.

History: Vren was the only pup born to his parents, and was raised well. They taught him the basics, such as hunting and fighting, while his mentor helped him to train his powers. Eventually he became very skilled in the art of air, and even taught himself a few things. He realized that, if he really concentrated hard enough, he could even create small tornadoes. Now, at the age of 4, he has become skilled with his powers and has grown more mature.

RP Sample: Vren sprawled out in the sunlight, relaxed. It was a warm, sunny day, and he had already eaten his fill of the deer he had caught earlier. He layed there for a bit, watching the sky, before his mouth went dry and he began getting quite thirsty. He launched himself off of the rock with a massive leap and padded toward a large puddle. Crouching down, the male lapped up some of the cool, sooting water.

Other: I am a Rune Wolf.
- M?????? ??

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
@Kennedi: Was this folder a .zip file? If it was, you need to unzip it with a program like WinRAR and put the files in the right place. If you can't figure out what goes where, you can PM me a list of files in the folder, and I can tell you where to put them.

@TheElixir: He's got the wrong color for an Air elemental. :/ Out of curiosity, what did you not like about Vash's design?

@Everyone: KillerWolf has asked to be allied with the Rune Wolves. The Asrip Clan is very similar to the Rune Wolves, and I've noticed that a couple of you have characters there. ;) If there aren't any objections to this alliance, I'm probably going to tell him/her yes.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 06:18:06 pm by AliciaJewel »

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
Im good with it but ill have to swich chars in the Rp cause i got one here and there XD

"I Believe I can Fly!"

XxCookie_DoughXx

Works for me too! allies are always good to have.

Offline xXMhairieXx

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile

Better? And I just wasn't too fond of the colors.
- M?????? ??

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Much better. ^_^ Do you want me to replace Vash with this character?

Offline xXMhairieXx

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Yes please.
- M?????? ??

Offline Skywolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Jesus is Lord!
    • View Profile
It being Sunday, I'm on if anyone wants to RP.

XxCookie_DoughXx

I'll RP! Oh, and is the Asrip Clan going to be allies?

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
@TheElixir: Done and done! :D (Even though it took me FOUR TRIES because I kept messing up. T_T)

@Skywolf: I'm up for RP if anyone else wants to. ^_^

@XxCookie_DoughXx: Unless anyone has any objections to it, then yes. (Though I'm going to wait until the end of the day in case anybody has any problems.)