Author Topic: The Rune Wolves [Under new management!]  (Read 96607 times)

Offline Stitchy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Ain't no rest for the wicked, none at all~
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 06:19:23 pm by DJWolf »
Ain't no rest for the wicked, until we close our eyes for good~
--
If you mess with me, the ones I love or with my friends, I'll make you wish you have never existed, I'll turn your head sideways, then chunk it off and bite a piece from it like an apple, then play football with it and feed it to the dogs~

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
It already has a website and I'll post a way for you upload it later)

Offline Stitchy

• View Profile
No, I mean...uhh I don't know just tell me how do I load the pics to the post...
--
If you mess with me, the ones I love or with my friends, I'll make you wish you have never existed, I'll turn your head sideways, then chunk it off and bite a piece from it like an apple, then play football with it and feed it to the dogs~

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
If you go yo Tinypic.com you most likely can get it, You just upload the file, then do one of those code thing were you have to type in what you see, then copy the link then post it in the post and you should have a pic come up when you post or preview it. this should help :3

Offline Stitchy

• View Profile
Yea it helps thanks
--

Offline kvcole

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I eat chu :3
    • View Profile
I really like the look of your character there DJWolf ^^
And I just finished exams and have 5 days off, in which I am going to attempt to make a map for us. I don't really know what is that others are doing map wise, wether we have one or not, but I really want to give this a go. I found some really unique meshes and particles etc, and i'd really like to try them out. ^^ Hope that's alright with everybody.
If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.

Click 'em :3
 You know you want too~

Offline angelre0807

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -23
  • http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z368/Panda334/
    • View Profile
    • http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z368/Panda334/Iloveyousomuch-1.jpg
C: I changed Tanaka a bit.

Name: Tanaka
Parents: Dead|Dead
Element: Fire
Mentor(s):N/a
Trainee(s):N/a
Personality: Tanaka is a sweet, fun-loving wolf. She likes to help her friends a lot. She is a little small and doesn't like to be made fun of, she is a little shy because her old pack made fun of her size.

History: Tanaka grew up with her parents, Snarl/Father and her Mother/ Buttercup. She was out on a hunting trip and her mothers were expecting a new pup. Her father got killed by a hunter on a scouting thing. Her mother got sick when the new pup was born, but sadly, it didn't make it out alive. She died in the den because the sickness spreaded quickly. She then ran away and the Rune Wolves found her, she then asked to join.

"I am a rune wolf."

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
@Toxic Cookie (because all those tildes confuse me): What was "it?"

EDIT: Oh, you ninja'd me. xD Your profile looks a LOT better, but your character is the wrong color.

@DJWolf: SO close, my friend. Rune Wolves are grey (or sometimes black) in color, but sometimes they have underbellies the same colors as their markings.

@xXEmo_CookieXx: Haha, good to know. ^_^

@Kennedi: Kenzi is actually making our map right now. Hopefully you haven't gotten too far yet. >///<

Offline kvcole

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I eat chu :3
    • View Profile
Lol alright :3 I'll still make the map for myself though. I really like what Kenzi's got going on with the map XD
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 02:53:14 am by Kennedi »
If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.

Click 'em :3
 You know you want too~

Offline Xx_KillerWolf_xX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
Hey, the Asrip Clan has there map finished and up for download.... Would you like me to give ya'll the link???