Author Topic: The Rune Wolves [Under new management!]  (Read 97012 times)

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
That's okay--I'll probably only be on for a couple of hours today. I have a lot of things I need to get done. (Mostly studying 'cause I have a bunch of tests coming up. Yaaaay. @_@)

Offline ashsong

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • oof
    • caffeinatdregret
    • caffeinatedregret
    • caffeinatedregret
    • View Profile
    • CAFFEINATEDREGRET
Hmmm..... Ill try and modify it a bit.... So the name and appearnce? Oh and sorry for asking that,i was bored in game and needed somthing todo. So yeah....

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Yes indeedy dandy! ^_^

For anyone who hasn't joined the forums yet: http://therunewolves.proboards.com/index.cgi

Also, I'm online!

Offline kvcole

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I eat chu :3
    • View Profile
We're online noww!! Come RP!
If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.

Click 'em :3
 You know you want too~

Offline thatfangirljade

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Bubbles! <3
    • View Profile

Name:Fatality
Perents: Unknown
Element: Fire
Mentor: N/A
Trainee: N/A
Personality: funny, kind, loving, cheeky, childish, curious
History: Fatality was born by a volcano she was always getting into trouble, and alway woundering off. When she about a week old she almost got attacked by a lioness, but her dad was there to kill the lioness and make sure she was okay.

She didnt know her perents very well, her dad most of the time was out hunting, and her mum was most of the time taking care of the pups. She began to think that her mum and dad woulndt have the time to help her out so she decided to try and learn all that she needed to know by herself. When she was out practicing her hunting skills she hurd a big bang she chose to ignor it and carry on hunting.

When she brought back a deer she found a river of lava gushing through her den, she knew the lava was really hot and she waited for it too cool, when it did she looked at the remains of the den there was nothing but rocks and her mums tooth neckless. After that day she had nothing left, so insted of facing the pain everyday she left to try and start a new life she was threatened by humans she had pichforks and knives thrown at her, she was caught at one point but she used her increasing body heat to melt the bars and run away.

She then meet a new Rune Wolf and fell in love. She found out that all the Rune Wolves joined up to make a pack, so she decided to join as she hated being alone and hated by so many humans. Fatality went to the pack to ask to join so she would be free from harm and be with Blizzard.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 08:34:05 pm by jade »

Offline kvcole

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Hey Alicia, as I mentioned earlier in the rp, I wanted to change Dillion a bit. Just personality wise. I don't know if you noticed, but I was roleplaying differently than I had initially described Dillion in his application. So i'd like to make a few changes, If that's alright.

You know you want too~

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
I noticed that, too. xD Just as long as you don't flip-flop around between personalities, I don't see why not. What do you want me to change in his profile?

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
I just gOt out of dance so in about fifteen minutes I'll be on but I can't say for how long I've been dancing since 1:00. EDIT: Is anyone on now
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 09:50:56 pm by Silverdawn »

Offline kvcole

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Just his personality ^^ That's all. And don't worry, I find once I role-play a bit with the character, I get a feel of how his personality should work. I guess 'good' and 'quiet' didn't really seem fit for a fire wolf XD

Personality: Dillion is very intelligent for his age, though he doesn't show it. He is very curious and loves to wander and explore the area around him. He prefers to be alone, as he finds other wolves to be a bit annoying. He has a few anger issues, and gets ticked off a little easily if he meets somebody he doesn't like. This can be a bad thing, for he tends to subconsciously use his powers when he is angry or feels threatened. He has a bit of an attitude and doesn't enjoy listening to his higher-ups, but he does anyway because he knows it is right. He is good hearted, with good intentions, his methods of showing it just need a little work.

You know you want too~

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
Alicia are we going to rp only at one on Sunday's? If we do then I can't rp with you all I have dance at one and it goes to four