Author Topic: The Rune Wolves [Under new management!]  (Read 96594 times)

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
Re: The Rune Wolves ~A "realistic fantasy" wolf pack~ (Activity check!)
« Reply #470 on: February 14, 2012, 03:06:25 pm »
Heyi wont be on this weekend cause ill be off somewhere but ill still be in the forms.

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline Skywolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Jesus is Lord!
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: February 14, 2012, 10:08:35 pm »
Speaking of not being here...
I'm not going to be able to get on the Computer at all some of Friday, all of Saturday, and some of Sunday this weekend. I'm taking a retreat with my youth group, and I don't plan on taking a computer with me.

It being president's day in the US on Monday and all, I think most people will be free on Monday? Maybe we could do a special President's Day RP? Just a suggestion.

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: February 15, 2012, 12:28:35 am »
@Kenzi: Well, I was gonna keep this a secret, but when the activity check ends, I will be adding a new rule that says that ACTIVE members will be able to add an additional character as long as they are able to be active on both characters. Also, nobody said anything about Friday roleplays. xD Fridays aren't very good for me, either, anyway...

@Laura: Technically, you're not really in the group since you don't have an approved application yet. If you want to re-apply (because I'm too lazy to go through and find your app again), feel free!

@Wolf: Thanks for letting us know!

@Skywolf: I agree 100% that your health should take priority over an online game! I would feel TERRIBLE if I made anybody try to play while they were sick. Unfortunately, I don't have Monday off (my university seems to be allergic to vacations), but if I don't have too much homework, I'll see what I can do. ;) In any case, have fun with your youth group!

@Everyone: The following wolves have passed the activity check either because they have been active in roleplays, on the forums, or have given their wolf's name here:

Aerialis
Sky
Raven
Dillion
Nerina (duh ;P)
Jay
Nirvana
Vren
Blizzard
Eclipse
Lorcan
Ilma

If your name is not on this list, let me know so I don't delete you! (But if I do end up deleting a wolf who becomes active again, it's as easy as finding their app and putting them right back on the roster. :3)

Offline ashsong

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • oof
    • caffeinatdregret
    • caffeinatedregret
    • caffeinatedregret
    • View Profile
    • CAFFEINATEDREGRET
« Reply #473 on: February 15, 2012, 12:48:32 am »
Hiya!!! If the rp is this sunday, i wont make it because of the deer and turkey expo(SO PUMPED!!!!!!),so can we rp friday or saturday?

Offline kvcole

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I eat chu :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: February 15, 2012, 02:51:13 am »
No, I can't do monday. XD I live in Canada :) Nor can I make this weekend's role-play, i'm going sking with my family. Sorry bout that.
If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.

Click 'em :3
 You know you want too~

L0ner

« Reply #475 on: February 15, 2012, 08:26:29 am »
when I can get on the computer more, I'll reaply ^^

Offline Stitchy

• Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Ain't no rest for the wicked, none at all~
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: February 15, 2012, 04:29:13 pm »
@Skywolf That day is only for US residents, so I maybe can cause my days are easy, if I don't leave my homework for too late, wait... I probably will have less homework that day so I think I can come.

@Alicia Uhh lol sorry for giving false information >.< I just wondered Friday cause it's a good enough day for me.

@Moonwolf We are having the RP at Saturday from now on. So you won't have to worry.

EDIT: And please someone write something on the forum RP. I'm sooo anxious c'mon guys >.<. I'll lose my idea like that :-\

Second EDIT: I just remembered that I won't be on this weekend. I will be going somewhere and there won't be a computer in that place most likely. Less likely that game. And it's on 18-19 Vebruary.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 07:38:41 pm by DJWolf »
Ain't no rest for the wicked, until we close our eyes for good~
--
If you mess with me, the ones I love or with my friends, I'll make you wish you have never existed, I'll turn your head sideways, then chunk it off and bite a piece from it like an apple, then play football with it and feed it to the dogs~

Offline Skywolf

• Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Jesus is Lord!
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: February 15, 2012, 08:40:45 pm »
I realize that not everyone lives in the U.S., but since most people who are in the U.S. have school off, we might be able to have it earlier than the end of school our time. That would make it so DJWolf could possibly be able to RP. The only problems is how to fit Canada and allergic universities into the mix...

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: February 15, 2012, 11:21:15 pm »
@DJWolf: RP day isn't OFFICIALLY Saturday yet, but I'll be checking in that day to see if we have enough people on to do so.

Offline Stitchy

• Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Ain't no rest for the wicked, none at all~
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: February 16, 2012, 05:18:05 pm »
Looks like I'm getting this all wrong >.< duhh... Anyway guys hope to see ya'll around ;)

EDIT: Well this is my last day here. I'm going tomorrow and will be away 2 days. Just so you know Alicia count me too as I will be on on any other Saturday. It's usually free day.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 12:55:14 pm by DJWolf »
Ain't no rest for the wicked, until we close our eyes for good~
--
If you mess with me, the ones I love or with my friends, I'll make you wish you have never existed, I'll turn your head sideways, then chunk it off and bite a piece from it like an apple, then play football with it and feed it to the dogs~