Author Topic: What Was The Best Day You Ever Had?  (Read 1244 times)

Offline whitetimberwolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Trolling the trolls like a boss
    • View Profile
What Was The Best Day You Ever Had?
« on: November 21, 2011, 01:03:33 am »
;D What was the best day you ever had? Please Specify in detail, but keep it brief! I'll Go First! ;D

The best day I ever had was when I got my hamster Squeaker on, April 17th, 2011. He was two months old when I got him and  is the sweetest thing in the world. I love him very deeply and he is happily leading a healthy life as a cute 1 and a half year old. (LOL, he's with me right now as I'm writing this, he's in his hamster bed from Petsmart) Love you forever my little Squeaky!

:D NOW IT'S YOUR TURN! :D

-Whitetimberwolf ;)
Look!!! A flying monkey!! Oh wait, that's my cat... -3-

Offline Dunstan26

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • Insanity is my middle name.
    • View Profile
Re: What Was The Best Day You Ever Had?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 02:39:04 am »
Mah best day ever was Christmas eve two years ago. I got a kitten. (Im a huge animal lover x3) My mom was in the hospital right before we got him so we named him Cooper after the hospital. He was the sweetest little thing ever. But he was from a shelter and he had feline cancer and worms so bad it couldnt be treated. He was put down and I had pics of him but my phone was washed and his pics be gone. Miss you Coop<3
Obsessed With A Creature

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
Re: What Was The Best Day You Ever Had?
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 06:34:06 am »
When I was able to finally fly over and meet some friends in America both last year and this year