Author Topic: .:.Hidden Shadows.:. Longterm, Semi-Realistic, Literate Wolf Pack RP  (Read 6500 times)

Offline WolfBreezez28

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 07:36:10 pm by WolfBreezez28 »

Pet's name: Atremis
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Join my pack!!! Hidden Shadows!

Offline lionheart2061

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
Re: .:.Hidden Shadows.:. Longterm, Semi-Realistic, Literate, NEW! Wolf Pack RP
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2011, 06:32:37 am »
Name: Shadow
Rank Wanted: Maybe Alpha Male or a Beta
Bio (optional): Shadow was young when his father's pack was killed. Being so young and helpless is is amazing how Shadow lived to be 3. He is not like other wolves, Shadow is a brave,fearless,fierce,and strong male wolf. When he was just 5 months he killed his first doe. At bout 1 year he killed his first buck, although it took him awhile he finally killed it. (You will find out more about Shadow in the RP)
Role-play Sample:    Shadow ran across the ice-coated grass, the frost crackling beneath his paws. He leaped the ice-encrusted river in one bound, paws skating on the opposite bank. Scenting a mouse, he skidded to a stop, and dropped into a hunting crouch. Paw over paw, he stalked the scent, paws light on the ground, until he saw the mouse, eating a berry. In a great leap, he landed on the mouse, delivering a quick bite to it before it could utter a squeak. (Sorry about long RP-but I like long RPing XD )
 hooga boooga, and soooof!
Additional:

" Although the memories may fade, we still live on.

Offline WolfBreezez28

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2011, 08:18:32 am »
Thank you so much, I'lll put you as you requested as Alpha Male, since we have a lot to choose from and that was the first choice you chose... Great role play sample!!!! And add WolfBreezez28 in-game on feralheart so then I can send you an invite.

Offline lionheart2061

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2011, 09:35:56 am »
Okay and thanks! :) can't wait to RP!!
Also if you will like I can advertise on general in-game for more members. I'll tell them to come here and post a app, also if you would like me to do anything to help out with the group I can just pm me on what you would like me to do and I will!

Here is a picture of Shadow. I know I might have to change his underfur to a more white ish kinda color

« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 10:08:49 am by lionheart2061 »

Offline Howloon

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2011, 09:46:45 am »
Name: Shadowfire
Rank Wanted: Training to be a pack warrior
Bio (optional):  ((See FH bio))
Role-play Sample: Shadowblaze was settled at the edge of the cliff, his claws hanging over the edge and his breath coming in shallow huffs. His eyes blazed with fury and his teeth were bared as if he was facing an invisible foe and with each moment he became more and more agitated. He could feel a fight coming; it was in the wind, the scents of first blood and the sounds of distant howls of anguish. yes... He thought to himself with s smirk. this is what I've been waiting for... I will finally prove to my pack what a great warrior I can be!  He leaped to his paws, his heart racing in his chest, ignoring the tumbling rocks that jumped out form under his paws to fall hundreds of meters below. Without any hesitation he threw his head back and let out a deafening cry, letting his howl of confidence fill the air; and he could hear nothing else...
Additional:

Offline lionheart2061

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2011, 10:20:33 am »
Nice RP sample Jordan!! I think you will get into the Group.

Offline WolfBreezez28

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2011, 10:26:16 am »
Shadow you made it into the pack, I love your rp sample!!! I am glad that you accepted, now just remember, to both of you, if you have "war paint" or un- realistic markings, then they must be the color for your rank, look above for them.

bignarutofan19

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2011, 07:46:34 am »
Name: Junko
Rank Wanted: Omega
Bio (optional): (See my FH bio)
Role-play Sample: In a plain, Junko was crouched in the tall grass in front of a herd of elk, who's backs were facing her. She had her gaze set on the leader of the herd, a 12 point bull. A regular wolf wouldn't dare try to take down a bull his size, but then again, Junko wasn't your average wolf. She was large, especially for a female. So large in fact that even the 4 1/2 foot tall grass was only a few inches taller than her in her crouched position. After waiting a few seconds to make sure the herd hadn't noticed her she crept a couple feet closer to the bull, her eyes watching every moment that not only he made, but also the other elk. Suddenly, the bull let out a bark and the herd bolted, the bull following close behind. Junko cursed and gave chase, her gaze still set on the bull elk. After running for about a mile the bull elk eyed his herd and seeing that the females were starting to slow down he let out a loud bark before he stopped and turned to face Junko, his nostrils flaring as he glared at her. He was going to protect his herd, even if it costed him his life. Junko skidded to a stop and looked at the bull, a bit surprised. It was the first time she had seen a bull elk confront her. She smiled slightly. She had to give the bull props for having the guts to fight her. The bull let out a grunt and nodded his head slightly, as if he had read her mind, before charging at her, his head lowered so his antlers points were facing her. Junko tensed and waited for the bull to be within 4 feet before she made her move. In slow motion the bull watched in shock when Junko actually stepped onto his snout and one paw at a time, she climbed his antlers like stairs then jumped over his back, landing behind him. Before he could comprehend what the she-wolf just did he felt large jaws clamp down on his flank, causing him to cry in pain, before he felt himself being lifted into the air for a moment and then slammed down on the ground, knocking the wind out of him. Junko took that opportunity to bite the bull's jugular, immediately tasting blood in her mouth. She watched as the bull's eyes slowly dimmed, the life leaving his body and when his eyes are dull she lets go of his jugular. Silently, she walked over to the bull's head and rested her forehead against his, closing her eyes. "Thank you..." she whispered.

Here is a picture of Junko.

Offline WolfBreezez28

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2011, 10:14:41 am »
Shadowfire, and Junko, welcome. I want you both to know that you have made it into the pack, Shadowfire, since you are training to become a warrior, your an apprentice so please if you have any "War Paint" or unrealistic markings please make them any shade of green. Junko please if you have any unrealistic markings, please make them blue. Welcome to the pack.

Offline WolfBreezez28

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2011, 06:43:07 pm »
Hey you guys!!! I'm working on the map!!! It is coming along! I will post screenshots soon!