« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 03:19:13 am by ~Taakah »

Offline Taakah

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 04:17:11 pm »
Ingame Username: Taakah

Name: Torrent

Personality: Torrent is stubborn, hating when other lions tell him what to do- Therefore, he usually dosen't listen. He's a flirt, searching for a mate just like him- Adventerous, 'Bad', fearless. Torrent loves to fight, or start them. He  has an obsession with blood, and it's hard for him to stop himself from killing his opponent.

Description: (Picture coming soon!)

Mate: None.

Crush: None.

Cubs: None.

Desired Rank: Rouge for now.

Other: Torrent was raised in one of the roughest prides ever- He dominated all of the other cubs, yet was driven out when he accidentally killed his youngest brother.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 04:18:54 pm by ~Taakah »

Offline Taakah

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 10:30:34 pm »
Bump...

JsCreations123

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 10:40:50 pm »
This looks very interesting! :D When I have the time off of the Klax Klan I may be able to join. :3

Oh... it seems that you're online! XD

~Jay

Offline lionheart2061

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2011, 10:50:05 pm »
Ingame Username: lionheart2061

Name: Chris

Personality: Chris is a young, brave, and playful lion cub. Chris had a bad past but that wont stop him from trying to be the best he can be, he will do anything for anyone. (you will find out more about him in RP)

Description: (Words, picture, or both.) Chris is a tan ish lion cub, his mane is a little darker then his fur. Chris has mane on his elbows.
Mate: None

Crush: None

Cubs: None

Desired Rank: (A pride rank, or rouge/Loner.) Chris is a loner now but hopes to find a pride.

Other:

" Although the memories may fade, we still live on.

JsCreations123

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2011, 12:09:45 am »
Ingame username: JsCreations123

Name: Shahari

Personality: Shahari is a very curious cub, and creative as well. She is always looking for someone to take care of her, as she is an orphan. If threatened, she'll use the best hiding spot possible.

Description: >>photo soon<<

Mate: -

Crush: -

Cubs: -

Desired Rank: Pride/family member

Other: orphaned, parents unknown

Offline Taakah

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2011, 02:54:53 am »
~Accepted.

JsCreations123

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2011, 03:08:09 am »
Awesome sauce. :3

Thanks,
~Jay is eager to start RPing

CrimCanis

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2011, 09:28:57 am »
I'm curious if this is still going on as I'd like to join. I can also offer help on maps as well. I have a sample of my creativity in the Maps sub-section and, if you desire, you're welcome to use it. I have two questions first though.

Are there any rules on lion color and marking choices? Hopefully they'll also be somewhat realistic.
What version of FH will you be holding the group on? FH or FH+?

I'll go ahead and add in my application.

Ingame Username: CrimCanis
Name: Crimasa
Personality: His personalities adjust depending on the situation varying from that of a joker to a romantic. Laid back, he is generally easy to get along with.
Description: Crimasa is a desert-adapted lion. His hide is the color of the shifting sands but his mane is as black as the desert's night sky. He is a very large lion and his ears are larger than normal to help adjust body temperature if it gets too hot.
Mate: None
Crush: None
Cubs: None
Desired Rank: Male Subordinate / Head
Other: Crimasa's enormous stature has made it easy for him to avoid most unwanted confrontations. He relies on this and his intimidation tactics to rise in the ranks rather than fight; as fighting is not something he's the very best at.

Offline Taakah

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2011, 01:37:43 am »
~Hello, CrimCanis. Glad you bumped our roleplay up a knotch. I'm not sure what you mean- The group will meet at the Cape, which is included on both FH and FH+ by my understanding. I will consider your offer for helping out with the maps. Also, I forgot to include the realism rules- Yes, only realistic lions accepted. Also, your character is very well accepted. ^^ Welcome to the roleplay!
Update soon to be added to our forum: You can have two characters to start out with- If you become inactive without reason, your characters will be deleted. If you are super active, you may have tops four characters- If you decide to transition during ingame roleplay, you must play them in a way that relates to them wandering by themselves, or they go to sleep. Remember, each character must be roleplayed at a recent rate. Thanks, Taakah.