Author Topic: The story of Kiba,the half-demon wolf.  (Read 1389 times)

shzgdfg

The story of Kiba,the half-demon wolf.
« on: November 24, 2011, 01:29:40 am »
  "They say you can find paradise at the end of the world.But i think theres no such thing as paradise.Theres nothing at the end of this world.Its just a hard,cold,harsh place."Kiba thought walking.She has been traveling for days trying to find paradise.Her black angel wings were tucked at her sides.She was too weak to fly now,too weak to hunt.Too weak to keep on going.She is a beautiful wolf,with greys,whites and blacks on her.Her markings are black,her underbelly,chin and toes are white, and her elt is grey.She has black angel winsg she uses to fly.She cannot see her reflection."How did i come to this world?Who are my parents?If i dont have parents who created me,and why?"she thought again and sighed.She is too tired to even keep on walking and soon faints.
  She soon wakes up and finds herself inside a den,with a wolf that sorta looks like her only markigns are different.He has a cream colored pelt with white markings and violet eyes,just like hers."Are you ok?"The wolf asks.He has wings like hers only they r white.Kiba rubs her head with her paw and sits up"Where am i?"she asks."Your in an abondoned den."He hesitated a lil then spoke"Im raion."he said shyly."Names Kiba"Kiba said smilin a lil.
  Kibas stomach growled as stomache tore at her for days.she looked aroudn the den and saw a bull elk carcass."Its for you."Raion said."Thanks..."-she got and walked over to it,eating her fill as raion ate his.Kiba was in no condition to travel,but then she heard growling behind her.S turned to find 3 big,muscular lookign wolves covered in scars.One lost an eye another lost an ear.The leader said in a deep voice"What are you doing here?"
Raion and kiba bak away slowly.Kiba wasnt in godo condition to fight and Raion couldnt handle this alone.
Kiba thought to herself"Were doomed...."

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
Re: The story of Kiba,the half-demon wolf.
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2011, 03:11:34 am »
Raion is Jap for lion isn't it?

I want to know what happens next ^^