Author Topic: The Ribbons Of Time ~ Semi-realistic wolf RP ~ STILL ACCEPTING!  (Read 124159 times)

sparkz2

Re: The Ribbons Of Time ~ Semi-realistic wolf RP ~ Accepting please join!
« Reply #700 on: February 11, 2012, 01:59:12 pm »
Spades felt the air of her rush by him " i accounted for your speed, i saw it earlier" he said putting his  large white tipped tail in-between him and her as a wall to protect his back. Then when she would hit his tail he would simply slam her to the ground.

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: February 11, 2012, 03:31:35 pm »
Cross noticed what he was up to and then shifted with a breeze so she tackled his flank and his tail would miss it's mark. She pressed him into the ground from the tackle and bit into his flank sinking her fangs deeper and deeper.
(Cross: ICWUDT!!! >:O))

The liar and the thief

sparkz2

« Reply #702 on: February 11, 2012, 03:44:29 pm »
Spades showed no anger or pain even though blood was pouring from his side, instead he lashed out with his back paw slashing a deep cut her side so she'd back off

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: February 11, 2012, 06:34:12 pm »
Cross gasped in surprise through the scruff as his paw raised. She yelped and was kicked off and flung a short distance. The floppy long eared wolf got back to her paws and snarled at Spades. Though a natural wolf would just be cut and still would be standing there because of their strength her body was skinny and feminine making it lighter and more easy to push away. Cross then perked her ears like she heard something and retreated to the camp sight. She was greeted by the excited camille.

The liar and the thief

sparkz2

« Reply #704 on: February 11, 2012, 08:55:43 pm »
Spades snarled and put his tail on his wound "damn b****! should've known" he said limping to the river to clean his new found wound
(yess i am so happy i went to radioshack this morning and found a free copy of Assassins Creed: Revelations in the parking lot, its in perfect condition! :D:D:D)

LunaSpirit

« Reply #705 on: February 11, 2012, 09:33:29 pm »
(Pointstar: As Okami said, you should have waited for me to accept your character. Please make Carmals app a little more detailed :3
Okami and Nuclear: Pleaseee slow down with posting. Though I love the fact you post often, please don't just post one after the other and please make your post as least three lines long. I'm not mad at chu though. -Hugz- : )
Katsa: Damn I love all those songs! Dance with the devil is the perfect song for Xander ^.^
And thank you all very much for not judging me <3 Love youh! The RP will be set up sometime next week, I dont think it will be as big as this one.)

Xander's cold black eyes remained fixed upon the female before him. Her words...So gentle...So comforting... He smiled lightly, some small sound of thanks escaping his jaws. The white and grey male didn't reply in words, but his eyes told her he understood. Xander could see how she could have caused Dusk to leave his old bloodthirsty self behind, she was extremely down to earth and understanding. Which was strange for someone as stubborn and sharp as Karma...

It seemed like Karma thought nothing of her wound and had almost forgotten about it; Xander was extremely glad about this but couldn't help glancing to the bloody cut on her shoulder. "Good," He said simply, returning his attention back to her speech.

For a while, Xander said nothing; his mind began to flood with memories and thoughts of Kali. Some of them good...Most of them awful. The dull thudding in his chest began to form again, it was now clear what caused such a phenomenon. Kali...

He shook his head, as though the action would throw the thoughts and the painful hitting away. Surprisingly, it made Xander come to his senses and the thudding faded away to nothing. "No...I..." He said before pausing, he was about to deny the fact his was still clinging onto Kali, even though he and she both knew that he would be lieing. Suddenly, his cole black eyes flashed with a bundle of smugness and mischief, but apart from that he keep his face looking as sorrowful as a crows. Xander was not one to toy with people, but right now was an exception. "Kali is so beautiful though...Her fur as dark as a oak tree's bark and her personality as dark and cold the night...You know I cant help but love her...I don't think I could ever find someone like her..." Xander said, keeping his tone as straight as possible. Though it was a cruel thing to do, he was testing her...hoping for some kind of reaction to come from Karma. His heart pleaded for her to begin to rage at him...

(Gimmie a sec and I'll post Thirteen)

LunaSpirit

« Reply #706 on: February 11, 2012, 09:48:46 pm »

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: February 11, 2012, 10:14:04 pm »
`Of course it is ` Vanth smiled back. `Though I think most have rested, but you must rest to` She stood slowly. `Let us go to the cave` she turned and began slowly walking towards the large rocky cavern.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: February 11, 2012, 10:38:49 pm »
Lorcan pushed the memories of his dream to the back of his mind, he couldn't let this bother him any longer. "I guess your right." the male said quietly, his blue eyes watched as she moved away from him and over to Vanth to answer he as well. Lorcan listen intensely, he also wanted to fix the world, this "Mother Nature" character seems to be the only one who could fix anything; one thing puzzled the white wolf. Why were they pick to mend the Ribbons? The pack that they were in weren't the most loving, the only two who seemed to have any chemistry was; Xander and Karma. Does Mother Nature really want us to fall in love, or does she just want us to love one another like we we're family? The questioned floated in the male's mind for some time, the movement of Vanth and her voice brought the white male's attention back to reality. Lorcan nodded, "W do need to rest, it's been a long.. Day" he said ironically, (I thinks it's Ironic... ?) and padded to the cave; fear rose in the white male at the thought of sleep again questions popped in his head: Will i have the same dream? Will it be worse then the one before? Lorcan continued to the cave pushing down his fears, he really did need the rest, Lorcan's injures that were forgotten through this whole time were aching from his lack of rest.

sparkz2

« Reply #709 on: February 11, 2012, 11:13:02 pm »
Spades was starting to feel weak and headed back to the sounds of others he stepped out of the forest into the clearing and collapsed blood now pouring from his wound again. He tried to get back up but he winced as the wound was opened