Author Topic: The Ribbons Of Time ~ Semi-realistic wolf RP ~ STILL ACCEPTING!  (Read 124157 times)

LunaSpirit

Re: The Ribbons Of Time ~ Semi-realistic wolf RP ~ Accepting please join!
« Reply #730 on: February 14, 2012, 12:42:34 am »
(To stop things from getting all mixed up, lets say that the den has a number of "Rooms," and Thirteen, Vanth and Locran are in one whilst Cross, Spades and Xander are in another. :3 )

Surprisingly, Thirteen smiled lazily at the demon like females word, her eyes watching the two wolves before her with great care. "Oh Vanth, Fights started braking about before the others even met you, you speak as though you are some taboo or something. Xander also has the same problem as you do, but that now stopping him! I mean look at the man, hes an alpha! You are better than what you think you are pretty lady," She laughed, a sleepy grin still upon her face. "Please stop all this pitiful talk, you are both very beautiful and kind wolves...Theres nothing more to be said,"

Thirteen closed her green eyes for a brief moment, but she could not open then again... Seconds later... Out like a light.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: February 14, 2012, 12:53:45 am »
((Nothing to post on my end, I'm basically just waiting for the next "day" (irony!) to begin haha :3))
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: February 14, 2012, 02:14:15 am »
(Same. XD Cross fell asleep with Xander. Lets cute it up.)
Cross outstretched her body and laid to her side still asleep so she was pressing against Xander. She gave a yipp in her sleep at the feel of his fur and the rest of the night for her was silent. She lay on her side beside Xander.

(That was a bit... I dun know. But since it's in her bio Xander is caught between two hearts, Cross and Karma.)

The liar and the thief

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: February 14, 2012, 02:36:31 am »
Vanth perked her ears and smiled softly at the feline. `Thank you Thirteen, you are alright in my book. I won't let anyone hurt you in this pack, I promise` she smiled and stood slowly grabbing the cat by the scruff before carrying her carefully towards the back of the cave and set her on a small mossy spot. She sighed and sat beside her `She is right, I need to stop thinking bad of myself`
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: February 14, 2012, 10:02:59 pm »

(That was a bit... I dun know. But since it's in her bio Xander is caught between two hearts, Cross and Karma.)

((Well, not quite just yet. I feel as if I should help Xander out a bit and explain a little more about Karma and her oh-so-stubborn personality x3

Right now Karma isn't interested in Xander in "that way" (but don't fear!) just yet. Those few moments they have together she begins to feel something towards him, but as I said her stubborn personality will push it down (also her past has a lot to do with this). Karma is very wary of others and has trust issues (as you see her with Vanth, even after all that time she's still cautious). If Karma wanted to be with another there'd be certain traits she's looking for: trust, respect, loyalty, strength (and this doesn't mean physical), and so on. So Xander meets some of these traits but others cause Karma to keep pushing him away, one of them being with his interest still with Kali. She will not try to compete for someone's affection (and no I'm not saying Xander should stop thinking about Kali completely, this is actually what makes this interesting and more meaningful XD), it's not in her nature and she's just not that type of girl. And this also explains why she took Xander's attempt to make her jealous so offensively.

She's also not the type to be with someone who's clingy and overly protective, she actually hates it when anyone jumps in to try and "save" her when she's well capable of doing it herself, even if her brother did it. There would have to be a few reasonable reasons for the act for her to let it slide, but in general it makes her think that her "protector" thinks of her as weak and unable to fend for herself (these aren't necessarily for Xander just a few extra facts of Karma). One of the reasons for having someone else to jump in would be like if she were outnumbered or severely injured.

So there you are, I may add in a few other things through the RP if you need any more info, but those are the basics ^.^
In order for Karma's feelings to get stronger Xander will have to prove himself a few times which could happen in the RP, just like a few special moments that happen though the RP, maybe they even have this huge fight (like not a 'to the death' battle) but something that releases some of their frustration and anger towards maybe one another and all that's happened, you know? Haha.
Karma is a very special character of mine, I don't want her just falling for anyone and not do a kind of "love at first sight" thing, that's why this is taking awhile :p))
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

LunaSpirit

« Reply #735 on: February 14, 2012, 11:21:43 pm »
(its "morning" now, so please if you haven't already, post that your character has fallen asleep and you can also post that they are waking up :3 By the way Happy Valentines day <3

Thanks for explaining everything ^.^ I want to post how Xander is feeling now!

Even though Xander may flirt and act as though love is some kind of joke, when he likes someone, he really loves them with all his heart. Love is a sensitive and touchy subject with Xander, as he has clearly been hurt by his past relationship. As Katsa stated, he still has some feelings towards Kali even though its quite clear she thinks nothing of him and they are probably never going to be in the same pack ever again.

Its obvious that his main interest is Karma though, and he cant hide that very well and doesn't even wish to. He loves how stubborn and strong willed she is, and maybe even the fact he cant get her just like that keeps him wanting her more. Karma is Xanders whole world, and he is rather love struck. But shes having none of it >: (

And then theres Cross, though Xander has no such feelings for her at the moment, he does respect and care for her allot more than the others do. He doesn't know she like him either, but might start noticing her soon. He also finds her rather sweet <3

I like the fact theres a love triangle forming, and how its not just "Dude...I love you..Dude I love you too..." Complexity is what makes this RP interesting :3 )

LunaSpirit

« Reply #736 on: February 14, 2012, 11:54:35 pm »
Xander woke early that "morning", but his eyes refused to open. Instead of getting up immediately, he stayed laid there on the floor of the cave, uneager to wake like some teenager on a school morning. His sleep hadn't exactly been too pleasant, but neither had his "day". The look on Karma's face as she realized that he was toying with her still haunted his thoughts...

The white and grey male moved his body into a more comfortable posture when he suddenly noticed the pleasant warmth beside him. For a second, he froze, wondering who on earth had curled up beside him and fallen into a deep sleep. But he soon relaxed and decided he really didn't care who it was or why they were there. It felt awfully nice to have someone beside him in a time of regret and sorrow, and instead of moving away from the wolf, he stayed close savoring her/his warmth.

After a few moments of laying there, his mind wandering. Xander's black lazily eyes opened and found...

Cross.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: February 15, 2012, 12:22:09 am »
(I feel left out..Can I post how Vanth feels about everything?)

Though Vanth was a dark wolf with only the intention to fill out her orders no matter what life she ended or how much blood she spilled, she always had a softer side buried deep under the regret and anger that has never had the courage or strength to surface until the day she met the small pack. The day the war (Or fight:3) Took place, she had only one intention, to kill her sister and spill anyone's blood that got in the way. After the first fight with her sister, Vanth managed to injure her badly but her sister managed to do the same. To vanth, anyone who can hurt her, is worth her respect. She didn't get to prove her loyalty until Her sister and a demonic wolf (Forgot the name:/) Got to fighting. Vanth stepped up and protected her sister though she ended up dieing anyways. Vanth decided to stick with the pack though many objected. She tried her best to avoid the others and stick by Xander at first, since he was the only one who trusted her the tiniest bit. Though, soon she ended up softening and communicating with the others much more. To Vanth, Karma has all the right to think suspiciously of her. Vanth didn't have the best past and even attempted to kill all in the pack. She still has trouble controlling her demonic side sometimes to giving even more of a reason to be cautious though she hopes one day this will end. Dusk is a strong male that seems to think his own mind and play by his own rules. She sees him as a strong and high power though the alpha role goes more to Xander who seems to currently be the closest thing she has to family since they did live in the same pack. Thirteen wasn't Vanth's favorite at first but Thirteen made her way into Vanth's heart and is more like a little sister than a stranger. Cross has never been to Vanth's liking and probably won't for a while. Cross's will to lead and fight digs into Vanth's patience even more. Spades seems not much of an enemy but not a friend either. And last but not least Lorcan, In vanth's eyes he is a strong, sweet , and courageous wolf with a messed up past much like her own. He has his bad moments when his memories come back but yet Vanth seems to be able to stand by him even in those moments. Over the time Vanth has been with them, the pack has slowly grown into her heart. She thinks of them as family and will protect them with her life. Though they may think different, she cares for all of them and overtime hopes they will feel the same.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

LunaSpirit

« Reply #738 on: February 15, 2012, 12:42:39 am »
(Awwh :3 Thats so cute <3 I like reading how each one of us veiw the pack.

I love it how each of our wolves are so different yet they bonded and made such an amazing pack. Like I have said before, I think I get far too emotionally attached to RP's like this. Guys please dont ever let this RP become inactive! ^.^

Xanders veiw on the others:
Vanth: Xander feels that Vanth understands what hes going through due to the fact shes in a similar situation to what he is. He will always see her as a sisterly figure and will not allow anyone to speak against her.
Locran: Locran is one of the first wolves Xander met in this RP. The white wolf holds his secrets about Karma and also knows of his old demon like pack due to his father. Xander cares dearly about him and really couldent live with out the shy, careful and powerful wolf.
Dusk: Being honest, Xander see's Dusk as competition. He clearly has the heart of a dominant male, and Xander is sure he wont let him have that dominace again. Xander also knows that hes on his tail about Karma. Dusk gave some helpful advice to him about his bi-polar disorder, but other than that he feels little for him and maybe even holds a small amout of hatred for him.
Spades: Spades makes Xanders blood boil, its quite clear why aswell. I can see alot of fights kicking off between these two in the future.
Thirteen: They dident exactly get of to the best of starts, but Xander knows and trusts that the feline we help and guide them. The cut on his snout still hurts >: ( )
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 12:46:38 am by LunaSpirit »

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: February 15, 2012, 12:59:22 am »
(Oh yeah vanth hit the mark on Cross. Cross hates submitting and giving in and will fight. She is like pride from 7 deadly sins.
Also -sees cross not in Xander's view.-

Cross views the others:
Vanth: She doesn't really hate the wolf but the way she argues something they both agree on. She will like the wolf but for now she just wishes for the right to talk.
Locran: He will be kind to everyone but her. She honestly holds a grudge on this wolf and his not second looking her new leaf. She wants to do the opposite of pleasing him so she won't run away.(Sorry)
Xander: A strange sort. When everyone else despised her entry he seemed different and never truly hated her. She plans to stick close to him to join the pack.
Karma: Ill tempered but not scornful of cross oddly. Cross feels she can use that to some advantage of joining the pack closer.
Dusk: Oddly like her sister but she has more temper. She hates submitting and the incident last time makes her grow farther from this wolf.
Spades: Headstrong and yet in a way kind of organized. His fighting strategy is well set out and he was from a tough and organized pack. Maybe her old pack?
Camille: Innocent and cute. The only reason Cross stopped thinking about killing pups. She fills a motherly protective nature for this pup.)

Cross woke slowly to movement and her tail wagged twice. The wolf opened her eyes slowly and then opened hem a little quicker and saw Xander and her tail wagged again. She looked up at him and then looked around the cave with her blue and green irises scanning the cave of each sleepy wolf. Other than Xander, Vanth was slowly waking. Cross looked back to vanth and flipped onto her belly and then crawled a few paw-steps closer to his side until they lay evenly side by side. She flopped her head down on her paws again allowing the wind and kicked up dust to flow out her floppy, long ears so they lay out.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 01:07:00 am by okami129 »

The liar and the thief