Author Topic: Why Hello My Lovelies <3  (Read 2028 times)

Offline Demented Malice

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Why Hello My Lovelies <3
« on: November 27, 2011, 02:21:28 am »
 Like everyone posting here, I am new to FH. I am Markel. Mark or Kel for short or whichever you like to call me. So far I have three characters in FH: a wolf named Markel, another wolf called The Elder Alpha, and a lion named Lacero. All single lol males. I'm mostly on Elder Alpha if you wish to look me up ;) (btw they're all still looking for a pack/pride Dx )

A little about me? I draw, I'm currently in a game art design major at my art college, I rp (yaoi yuri, anything really, i have no limits except my partners :3) I've lived in Japan. No it's not all sunshine and rainbows, it's like any other country. Don't get me wrong, I fell in love with the culture and it introduced me to anime and other things. But I'd rather be where I am now :B

Anyway, feel free to ask me anything you want, I'm rather social and love meeting new people from around the world/country! It's nice to be here~
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 02:44:15 am by Markel »

Starflash

Re: Why Hello My Lovelies <3
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 03:24:35 am »
Welcome to FH, Mark. Hope you enjoy your time within this community and see you in-game! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to post on the Help section or PM a mod or even ask me. Oh, PS. You're lucky to have lived in Japan, I wanna go there. OuO

Offline Demented Malice

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2011, 10:41:07 am »
Thank you! Hmm~ Before I ask anywhere else, What is the best way to find a literate pack/pride?
Also, any suggestions for the best /non glitchy maps? ;3

Japan is one of those places that I think everyone should visit at least once in their life. It really is one of a kind over there and there is so much to see and do~ yup yup yup! I suggest, the Tokyo area obviously but also the more rural areas, like around Mt. Fuji and and up north. Oh and go to Kamakura! Where the big green Buddha is! :D

Starflash

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2011, 04:46:33 pm »
The most easiest way is by looking here for a pride/pack. Some of them have a map preview with screenshots, but if your looking for maps on general try looking here

One question about Japan -- Isn't Mt. Fuji a volcano? My luck I'd go there and BAM oh look lava. How's it going lava. OW... I'm okay... just some... melting skin and all.. xD.

Offline Dunstan26

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • Insanity is my middle name.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2011, 08:55:44 pm »
Welcome to FH Markel! Hope you have a nice time here :D
Obsessed With A Creature

Offline Demented Malice

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2011, 10:23:06 pm »
The most easiest way is by looking here for a pride/pack. Some of them have a map preview with screenshots, but if your looking for maps on general try looking here

One question about Japan -- Isn't Mt. Fuji a volcano? My luck I'd go there and BAM oh look lava. How's it going lava. OW... I'm okay... just some... melting skin and all.. xD.

Haha Mt. Fuji is an active Volcano but it hasnt erupted since the early 1700's. Also it's under constant watch by geologists and at the moment they declare, while active, has a very low risk of erupting any time soon. :P You should go hike it! I wish I did, I couldnt go I was sick at the time but my sister did. Apparently every several hundred number miles/elevated feet there are rest stations, and if you buy a walking stick they burn a brand image on it to say how far you've gotten so far. :D

Thanks for the links! Man its gonna be difficult to pick a group! :o

Offline Seam

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2011, 11:29:24 pm »
Welcome to FH hope to see you ingame!

Avie by Ramine <3 thank you

Offline Reckoning

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2011, 04:04:11 pm »
Hay there!  Welcome to FeralHeart!

If your interested in becoming pawpals (penpals) via the forums IM system.  Hit me up!

Maybe we can hang tails in game sometime!

*Nuzzle* Karma +1