Author Topic: Fluorite Problems  (Read 1788 times)

Offline Saii

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Fluorite Problems
« on: November 27, 2011, 07:49:53 pm »
I made a new character today for my new map and well, when I get to Fluorite, all it gives me is "Bad token" Or "Can not connect, retry?" Im becoming fairly frustrated because Ive been doing this for two hours now. Is anyone else having this problem?

And its not my computer because one, its BRAND new, got it two days ago x3 And two, my moms computer does it too.

JazzForLife

Re: Fluorite Problems
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 07:59:08 pm »
This happens to everyone. Bad Tokens are annoying and so is the connection thing. FLourite is so big it's hard to load everything. Plus a lot of people hang there. It's normal, sadly.

Offline Saii

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2011, 08:00:41 pm »
Ive been playing FeralHeart for such a long time, its never been normal D: It just started happening to me a few days ago, what fun...Ill keep trying, thank you x.x;!

JazzForLife

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2011, 08:06:05 pm »
Hm, I'm not sure why it suddenly started. It used to not happen earlier in the year because there was an average og about 400 players online. Now it's over 600 online at a time. So it has more to load, you get stuck more. I usually have to go through 3 to 7 Bad Tokens to get into Flourite.

Offline Saii

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2011, 02:58:51 pm »
Lucky o3o I go through, HOURS to get in xDDDD But I found a way around it :3 I dont roleplay on Fluorite anyway, so I just go through FH+ and get to Cape, avoiding it all together! No bad tokens, and much faster :)

Redlion

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2011, 03:53:20 pm »
I get them too, I usually just try again. If it does it again, do it the next day or the next hour.

Offline raelae

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2011, 01:04:08 am »
I'm having the same issue, started only this week. It'd work fine till I'd get to the portal to go to the plains. Then I'd get a bad token or can't connect to map server. It's still doing this. I just tried a few minutes ago to see if anything changed and now I can't even get onto the game unless my character is on Bonfire. ><

Offline Roantail

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2011, 01:13:45 am »
Nah, Kovu needs to get more public, official FH maps in. Fluorite is the hit map, so everyone is going to be there. All those people causes the game to not connect. It doesn't matter about the objects IN the map, just the players. U: