Author Topic: hunting updates  (Read 30265 times)

Offline Moonwolf678

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Came back after a millenia.
    • View Profile
Re: hunting updates
« Reply #100 on: February 04, 2012, 07:21:04 pm »
will there be features on dragging small prey around? because there are absolutely NO games that will allow this! even Spore had this idea but they dropped it!  :'(
I need a new signature.

Offline Wolfexpert79

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • I'm...shocked...T_T
    • View Profile
    • Gierra RPG Forum
« Reply #101 on: February 04, 2012, 07:31:12 pm »
yeah that would be a cool feature

Offline liomangeoleo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • WELCOME
    • View Profile
    • the mana world rpg
« Reply #102 on: July 08, 2012, 08:49:07 am »
bump this thread

and also i agree hunting should be implemented into this game again prehaps have a community discution about it as its a bit plain with nothing t hunt

Offline meowool

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 08, 2012, 10:11:51 am »
It will be, it was annouced last september in the monthly news. (look in the archive board if you want to see it in full.)

Offline liomangeoleo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • WELCOME
    • View Profile
    • the mana world rpg
« Reply #104 on: July 08, 2012, 10:23:11 am »
It will be, it was annouced last september in the monthly news. (look in the archive board if you want to see it in full.)

oh was it? thank you for informing me of that

Offline 4frogsonlogs

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • ~The wolf howl is the heart of us all~
    • View Profile
    • http://soulwatchers.webs.com
« Reply #105 on: August 30, 2012, 09:17:45 pm »
AHH i just watched more of impressive title and then watched hunting, and fighting! I wish i got to play it! Why did they take it away? Too many glitches? it crashed for everyone? It would not download? i don't know but it would sure be cool to have all those features on feral heart too...again. Like the fighting,hunting and adding more dance moves to feral heart like IT. And i LOVE the flips on IT!
~The wolf howl is the heart of us all~

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 31, 2012, 09:37:02 pm »
AHH i just watched more of impressive title and then watched hunting, and fighting! I wish i got to play it! Why did they take it away? Too many glitches? it crashed for everyone? It would not download? i don't know but it would sure be cool to have all those features on feral heart too...again. Like the fighting,hunting and adding more dance moves to feral heart like IT. And i LOVE the flips on IT!
You can still play it on the new servers if you like here is a link to the post that shows most of the websites that host Impressive Title in one form or another
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=26292.msg341225#new
The creator Kovu just stopped working on it because he learned more things and his programming skills etc have greatly improved since then so he wanted to work on a new project which is Feral Heart now ^_^.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 09:38:59 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline Infinity117

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • i don’t use this anymore. thanks for the memories!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 12, 2014, 05:07:42 am »
i would really like for FH to have hunting. not maps though, because some ppl cant download the maps for hunting D: , like me. i agree with some of these ppl, like health/hunger/thirst could be toggled. i mean also if FH puts hunting in can the animals plz travel in herds? and they should be like everywhere except unrealistic places. FH staff can add getting stuff later, but still, hunting would be a nice + to the game and you would probably get way more money from the FeralHeart ads. just a suggestion ;)
i don’t play FH anymore. thanks for the memories!

if you knew me in-game, hit me up through the messaging system. maybe i’ll see it.

Offline Infinity117

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 12, 2014, 05:11:36 am »
oh yeah and this is a + to my first post, could it plz be realistic and like can you eat and carry the animal? things that animals would do in the real wild? also can there be fish in the rivers? can you drink from the rivers? there are lots of things that actual animals do for survival, and can there plz be a mating season instead of these random mate centers? like you click on the person you want as u mate and click on a button that says, idk, Mate Request    ? these are all suggestions ive been meaning to share, thx FH crew for listening! :) ;)

if you knew me in-game, hit me up through the messaging system. maybe i’ll see it.

Offline Infinity117

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 12, 2014, 05:16:56 am »
oh yeah this is a ++ to my posts :3 can there be PVP and teritorry claiming? and if you dont have any territorry, you can just join one that has territorry? can you fight over territorry? and instead of join requests for groups can you just instantly join them? and can the territory claiming just be in a certain area, and not everywhere for the RPers? plz and thx FH crew! PS make the territory claiming areas EASY TO GET TO and OBVIOUS please! i have a hard time getting around in FH i only know how to get to 5 places in the whole FH world!!!!!!!! D: