Author Topic: hunting updates  (Read 30264 times)

abigails

Re: hunting updates
« Reply #90 on: June 18, 2011, 11:24:05 pm »
I think it's a great idea but perhaps the ability to pick up prey would be a bit much for the server the bandswith would have to keep up with were the prey went too but with cubs/pups being tiny and being able to take on an elephant or whatever is..... well think about it any thoughts?

Offline LordKreiger

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • meganzas.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 19, 2011, 12:28:04 am »
I agree with Russetail: Be kinda odd seeing a cub taking down a full grown elephant xD

I it should be like the IT form of hunting: But of course better graphics and movement? I overall like the idea of bringing back prey: It gives more creative fun to FH
Check out the Pack of Eventide!
"You need a little mischief in your life to keep your soul alive." - BJ

Offline oreocookie

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 03, 2011, 12:09:32 am »
maybe we can fight and kill other players but they come back to life and in the fight (not to be violent just to be  little realistic) blood because when you try to fight some one and your not good at rp fighting and you end up powerplaying and you get yelled at i hate i when that happens so like in warrior cats rps you try there tecniqes and people think your powerplaying maybe everything that has to do with fighting is animal realistic and the techqueniqes im warrior cats any speicies can use + maybe you can add  blood sucking like a chupracapra.and the players actualy die.just a thought

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 03, 2011, 12:22:34 am »
As I've said before, hunting WILL be added to the game, but there is no time estimate of when it will be added as of right now.

Offline haleygrace888

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 05, 2011, 07:37:34 pm »
you should be able to hunt in carrie it to your pride when your done hunting and you should be able to fight other lions sted of pretending im dying for the hunting feature :\ And it would be cool to if u got in a lion fight u can get scratches and if u die in a fight u have to make a new lion or something in you should be able to drink water and stuff :\

Offline Number XIII

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 05, 2011, 09:38:35 pm »
I like the hunting idea that's going on here :D But... maybe it should come out around the same time as the Health Bar and stuff like that so its not like we have just one without the other, or something like that.

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 05, 2011, 09:52:41 pm »
 :) wow! i love the idea of hunting and carry prey!
Signature by Green

Offline shadow1313

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 01, 2012, 02:05:04 am »
hunting would be awesome kovu if u actualy rad this u should add it

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 01, 2012, 02:19:45 am »
I like the hunting idea that's going on here :D But... maybe it should come out around the same time as the Health Bar and stuff like that so its not like we have just one without the other, or something like that.

I would LOVE it if hunting was added, but lets drop the health bar. They have that in WQ, and I honestly don't think FH needs it, andf I don't want to have to hunt. Maybe we could have an option for the health bar or not?

Offline meowool

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 04, 2012, 02:13:45 pm »
Hunting is going to be implemented into the game, but they have no real estimate. Did you completly ignore what wolffox said???