Author Topic: Pride of the Elements!! We need members and we have a map!!  (Read 2624 times)

Offline roguedome

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I luff FUNNEL CAKES!!
    • View Profile
    • Fanart.lionking.org
Pride of the Elements!! We need members and we have a map!!
« on: November 29, 2011, 06:30:03 pm »
Please join! just fill out a simple application, and KABAM! Your in! OK I will need: Username,  charies name, age,  sex,   Element, (only one!!) Bio, personality, And a SHORT Rp sample! :) We live here, at the Wildemoore Valleys, And you will need to dwnload the map : http://thewildemoorvalleys.webs.com/
I'm awesome. Deal with it.       
Free Photo Editor

Offline roguedome

• I luff FUNNEL CAKES!!
    • View Profile
    • Fanart.lionking.org
Re: Pride of the Elements!! We need members and we have a map!!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 06:33:43 pm »
I am the leader, and my element is : Dark matter and element of the mind the list is ; fire water earth lightmatter, air, lightning, element of the mind,  neucliar,  light, dark, rainbow matter, space matter, and much more! you can be creative!!
Free Photo Editor

october_wind

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 07:59:02 pm »
Sounds interesting but is there a plot behind the elements?

Offline roguedome

• I luff FUNNEL CAKES!!
    • View Profile
    • Fanart.lionking.org
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2011, 11:05:09 pm »
Idk, I need help from members! Bu I don't have many at all..... Would you like to join???
Free Photo Editor

october_wind

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2011, 11:28:03 pm »
Sure, I'll try to help as much as I can. I'll post an app later tonight.

Offline roguedome

• I luff FUNNEL CAKES!!
    • View Profile
    • Fanart.lionking.org
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2011, 12:40:02 am »
KK Thanks a bundle!!
Free Photo Editor

JsCreations123

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2011, 04:38:24 am »
No offense but...

Why do I have the feeling this idea came from me...? :-\

Maybe I'm just paranoid.

Or maybe... nevermind

Ahhh don't expect me to join yours. I've got the big ol' Klax Klan in hand. (if you haven't already seen it  ::) ) Please check out the Klax Klan. Long term, blardy blar blar, plotline and map soon.

october_wind

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2011, 05:16:02 am »
Jay I actually thought about joining the Klax Klan! But it seemed a bit...difficult? Maybe time-consuming is a better word. Anyway, I'll try to help avoid your ideas since there isn't much plot besides the use of elements. Not speaking for Cheyanne of course, just my two cents.

Right so here's my app ^_^ And credits to Rimfrost for the markings!

Name: Siren
Species: Lioness
Element: Water
Bio: Siren was born to Nerites (her mother) and Seidon (her father). They are the leaders of the White River Pride near Wildemoor Valley. She grew up perfecting her control of water along with her sister Nareida and other cubs of the family. About a month ago she left in search of a mate for herself and any other lions in search of a pride to join. The young lioness considers herself lucky because this only happens every couple of generations, when the gene pool needs new lineages.
Personality: Siren is a fun and playful lioness. She loves the water and feels happiest when she is near it. However she can have a bit of a temper and will stand up against cruelty and meanness without hesitation. She is also brave and extremely adventurous, which is why she's so happy to be on her search.
RP Sample: The beautiful white and blue lioness sat up straight and looked down at her daughter. "Siren are you sure you're ready? I don't know if..." Rolling her ocean blue eyes the young female interrupted her mother. "Yes mother I'm sure. You know I'm one of the strongest and Nareida doesn't even want to go. I'll be fine." Siren, a bright white lioness with specks of blue covering her legs and tail, pranced along the soft green grass at the edge of the White River. Excitement welled up inside of her as she thought about the adventure she would soon begin.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 12:30:46 am by -Revenge- »

Offline roguedome

• I luff FUNNEL CAKES!!
    • View Profile
    • Fanart.lionking.org
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2011, 11:23:36 am »
Well, Thats good enough. You can start to use the map, And we will need to Rally allot of people. :)
Free Photo Editor

JsCreations123

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2011, 11:00:42 pm »
Course, not to be mean or anything! ^-^' Good luck with the pride, Cheyanne!

Also, answering -Revenge-'s thought/question: I see what you mean. The Klax Klan is like school and only has 2/7 (Feral Heart) days off each week and a few breaks a day. You can count on me to really like long-term stuffs. ;)