What should this map be?

Private
5 (16.7%)
Semi-Private
11 (36.7%)
Public
14 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: //Shadow's wolf pack// Map complete! :)  (Read 17170 times)

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
//Shadow's wolf pack// Map complete! :)
« on: December 02, 2011, 03:24:00 am »
"Death Will come, but for now we must work as one!"

Ello I'm WolBrother or Shad, and I have a new semi-realistic, long-term and semi-literate wolf rp we will soon have a map its 93% complete :)! We have a short plot, we also have 3 wolf packs in need of members! On this thread you will find the rules,plot,and there will be extra info down at the bottom. Also stuff about the packs such as ranks, blah blah blah. If you do not know what the ranks mean I will have a Vocab thing if you want to know also I will post a video that I found on you tube on ow to download maps! I will also let each alpha make their own rules for your pack and post them on here when you get to them. So yea lets get started.
Color code: Red= Important title!! SOON i WILL POST THE HISTORY OF THE PACKS (they used to be one)
The only reason I have this thread is to just keep things as organized as possible and keep you on up dates! If you are on the forum and happen to stumble on to this thread just tell me you want to join or something and I will send you invite in-game!!! Also if you are active about 2-4 times a week you can become a mod in this group I will have 2 mods help me and I will post what they do down at the bottom.  Okay here is the link that takes you to the map screen shots and rules!!! Map is complete!!!! :)  LINK:  http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=14636.new#new

Here is the map link:    http://www.mediafire.com/?14d9jof5h9rf9kp  

RULES:
1.Please follow all the FH rules.
2.Please don't curse a lot.
3.Mating is allowed but only in whisper and invisible to other pack mates!
4.Please don't block any group members if there is a problem plz pm me on the forum.
5.Don't cross into other packs territories without their alphas word.
6.We rp in local or general, Group is for out of rp only.
7.You may have your name tags off to make it realistic (I do)
8.Alphas you can have up to 7 IN RP RULES for YOUR PACK!
9. RP days are Friday-Suday if you can't make it please give me a heads up.
10.Check back for update at least once a week.
11. Have fun!

PLOT (SHORT):
The pack once was a strong,fierce and noble pack until a fight broke out between members. Now the pack has divided into 3. They do not get along that well but some do.......All the packs of the plains just got through with the hardest winter they have ever had, now it is the beginning of spring and they are struggling to survive. Now its up to you and you pack to decide on your next move. Become enemies or allies. Which one will you choose?

RANKS (Ranks of a pack and what they do):
alpha male: male leader
alpha female: female leader
beta male: male deputy
beta female: female deputy
delta male: male beta in training
delta female: female beta in training.
sentinel: patrolers
elders: old wolves
hunters: hunters. duh
scouts: warn your pack and other packs of danger. visits other packs. pretty much messengers.
warriors: duh. fighters.
pup watchers: duh. they watch the pups.
subordinates: unranked wolves.
omega: the lowest of the low. usually used as slaves. pups of a raped wolf, pups of a traitor, prisoner, ect.
apprentices: a wolf in training for a rank.
Medic/Medicine wolf male/gama:Heals other animals (but not all the way it takes them a few days to recover)
Medic/Medicine wolf female/gama: Heals other animals (but not all the way it takes them a few days to recover)
(I post what they do beside the rank lol makes it less to read ... kinda)

These are the 3 wolf packs Your charries name will go beside which ever one you are.
   Shad's pack:
alpha male: Shadow
alpha female:
beta male:
beta female: Anais
delta male: shadowBrother
delta female:
sentinel:
elders:
hunters: Scene
Scouts: Rika
warriors: Lily
pup watchers:
subordinates:
omega:
apprentices: Rosa (in training for alpha female)
Medic/Medicine wolf male/gama:
Medic/Medicine wolf female/gama: Seirra
loners:

Frost's pack:
alpha male:
alpha female: Frost Eyes
beta male:
beta female:
delta male:
delta female:
sentinel: Nakita
elders:
hunters:
scouts:
warriors:
pup watchers:
subordinates: Devatrik
omega:
apprentices:
Medic/Medicine wolf female/gama:
loners:Bloodpaw

Anima pack:
alpha male:
alpha female: Anima
beta male:
beta female:
delta male:
delta female:
sentinel:
elders:
hunters:
scouts:
warriors:
pup watchers:
subordinates:
omega:
apprentices:
Medic/Medicine wolf female.gama:

loners: Kate
[/color]Okay now here in some info about the rp and some stuff for the pack alphas.

I hope you will wish to join this new rp I hope to make it a good one, I just want you to know that since this is semi-realistic you are allowed to have markings but make them look realistic and their colors too. Also if anyone has a plot they would his like us to rp send me a pm and I will post a poll and you can vote on what you like, same goes with maps.
This to the alphas: I want you to know that even tho we are in a big group you can still have your own rules,punishment, etc. for your pack just pm and I will post it on here or post it in your bio.
CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES!

Thanks again! :) oh yea one more thing for now, u can only join on this thread i dont not advertise in game on general to hard XD! so if you want to join post a app on here (i will also soon have a webs. website!

Oh yea the video here it is lol!

FeralHeart map download for dummies  

MODS:
If you are wanting to help make this RP a good one then maybe you should consider into being a mod! If you don't know what mods do I will tell you.
1.They make sure the group follows the rules when the group leader is afk or not online.
2.They advertise when the group leader is not on (if you advertise tell them to add wolfbrother and then tell them how to get here to read about the group).
3.They help with coming up with new ideas for the group such as maps,plots,etc.

If you are a mod your username will be posted by one of these slots the first 2 ppl who ask or I ask will be mod but you can loose it if you don't do your job!

MOD1:
MOD2:

And there is soo much to explore the map is 35000 i think maybe bigger but im still not done :( i might be able to finish it this weekend :)[/color]
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 10:35:43 pm by Wolf »

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Username: WolfBrother
Character name: Shad
Mate: None
Pups: None
Parents: Shadow & Alice
Pack: Shad's pack
Sibling (if in this group plz name which pack):
Personality: Fh bio
Bio: Fh bio
Picture or description: Full black with full mane on elbows, back, and butt. Shad has blue eyes. I'll post picture later
Code: hghghgh

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Posting screen shots of the map I'm working on!!!

Offline lionheart2061

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
Looks awesome wolf! :) I might join sometime later can't wait to see the screen shots! (BTw I have seen some of your maps and they are like amazing lol)

~Lionheart2061

" Although the memories may fade, we still live on.

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Haha thanks.. and i loved to have you join (your like an amazing rper lol xDD) so yea just post a app when your ready to join and im uploading the pics now :)

JsCreations123

Wolf don't you already have a pack? ???

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
No I deleted it :( ... this is the same map tho and yea
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 05:10:22 am by Wolf »

JsCreations123

Ah yeah I saw that. By the looks of your screenshots you'd REALLY like the Klax Klan map or my other friend's map. Don't rush with it. I'm not even finished yet... ^-^ I'm making a resort brochure for my clan after I finish the map. ;) It'll show a bunch of pictures.

PS: For better quality pics, press the 'Print Screen' button. It'll copy that image. Then, go into Paint or GIMP or something and press ctrl-v and it'll show your picture! :D

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Yea.. and ok thanks hey! Add me in game and maybe sometime later we could start a small rp together out of boredom lol :)

JsCreations123

Maybe. ^-^ The Klax Klan suddenly got a large rush of wannabes so now I'm busy making their presets. XD YESH, I make presets for whoever becomes a Mentor for my group. It'll take time for word to spread around though, but we just need to wait.

What I'm trying to say is that I may not be able to because of how tight the Klax Klan schedule is. Only Feral Heart weekends and a few weekday breaks per week are off. :-\