Author Topic: Hello, I'm new.  (Read 1327 times)

Sunray

Hello, I'm new.
« on: December 04, 2011, 12:51:08 pm »
I'm the newest addition to the FeralHeart family. I enjoy doing things that have foreign countries involved and at the moment I'm taking German in school, which is crazy, because no other school in my area teaches German. The Lion King was my favorite movie when I was growing up, but I've now gotten a new favorite movie. I'll always have room for The Lion King, though. It makes me question, where'd the good Disney run off to? These days it's just crap (to me). Oh, I'm also pretty new to the whole roleplay idea, but I'd like to learn more about it and get better at it which is why I joined.

Anyway, I'm glad to be the newest addition and hope that I can make many friends once I can log into the game. Yeah, for some reason when I try to log into the game it says that my login is incorrect and it's definately not. Can anyone explain this to me? Haha, the internet hasn't been my friend today.  :P

Offline Reckoning

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, I'm new.
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 02:47:52 pm »
Have you created a log-in for the game itself?  It's been a while since I have played or re-installed the game, sorry if I cannot help.

Anyway...  Welcome to FeralHeart!

If your interested in becoming pawpals (penpals) via the forums IM system.  Hit me up!

Maybe we can hang tails in game sometime!

*Nuzzle* Karma +1

Sunray

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 05:29:06 pm »
Have you created a log-in for the game itself? 

I made an account by going to that yellow square to the top-right of the page. I thought that was for the game and forum? I logged in right there and it logged me into this site. Is there another site that I have to register for?

Offline Reckoning

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2011, 03:51:38 pm »
There are no other sites that you must register for.  I am truly sorry that I am currently unable to aid you.  You can try posting in the help forums, if nothing else.

kittenzrcute

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2011, 04:33:40 pm »
Hmmm my friend had this trouble,did you chech your email or re-type the password or username?

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2011, 10:50:59 am »
Hi there, welcome to FeralHeart!
I love The Lion King too <3
You should take a look at this thread:
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=10423.msg144690#msg144690