Author Topic: .::Warriors::Generations::. (Open, map is up!)  (Read 29207 times)

Offline Justice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • What is dead may never die
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: .::Warriors::Generations::. (Open, map is up!)
« Reply #140 on: January 04, 2012, 09:56:34 pm »
I vote postpone only because im really busy lately too. My school hasnt even had our first semester exams yet cause we started our school year late so its gonna be crazy pretty much these next couple weeks and then after thats, its second semester which will also be crazy
Bane is my idol.

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • There is magic. But we call it Imagination~
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 05, 2012, 01:08:48 am »
*Has happy face* Someone wants to join Bushclan!....*thinks then has confussed face*Wait why did they want to join my clan? :o

Offline VampyreBlue

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 05, 2012, 06:14:46 am »
I thought my character would fit best in BushClan. ^^;

GamerGirl

« Reply #143 on: January 07, 2012, 01:13:38 am »
Jessie, why don't you review Arishia's application? After all, she is asking to join your own clan :3

Everybody, lately I have been having troubles with viruses I have been recieving from the Feral Heart Forum (or at least the ads) and from Mediafire (I use it to upload and download maps and presets). I don't know if I will be able to play as often or even at all, so please stand by for more updates. I am really sorry if I can't work all this out, but before I declare myself done with the game, I will try my best to keep the group going and get rid of this virus problem!

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • There is magic. But we call it Imagination~
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 07, 2012, 01:17:06 am »
Aw nuu,I hope you get rid of the virus....May be what my computer caught once,not from this game though.....An ad.But anyway,yeah I'll check over her app.See if I like it.

Zodiac

« Reply #145 on: January 07, 2012, 03:05:56 am »

Name: Skypaw
Ingame Username: Zodiac
Desired Clan: MountainClan
Desired Rank: Medicine Cat Apprentice
History/Personality: As a kit, Skypaw was a mischievous kit that was always getting into trouble. She had once sneaked into the medicine cat den to see one of her denmates that has fallen ill. The the current medicine cat had entered, so Skypaw hid in a clump of herbs. She had watched the medicine cat mix herbs and give them to her denmate. The combination of the herbs interested her, made Skypaw want to learn more. Before she was apprenticed, Skypaw had asked the leader if she could become medicine cat apprentice. From that day on, Skypaw has always been enthusiastic on becoming the best medicine cat apprentice she could be.
RP Sample: The dark brown-and-white dappled medicine cat apprentice stood crouched over a newly made warrior. The warrior had been asked to go on a patrol to a nearby barn where rats had been scented. The rats had attacked the patrol and this tabby warrior was a victim. Herb names raced through Skypaw's head. "Juniper leaves?" She thought. "No...that's for bellyaches." Suddenly, the herb named exploded into her head. "Burdock root! How could I have forgotten?" Skypaw rushed over to the herb storage and sniffed out the tangy-smelling root. She popped it into her mouth and started to chew fiercely on it. She spat the rather bitter tasting root out and smoothed the poultice onto the warrior's rat bite. Finally, Skypaw applied a nice, thick covering of cobwebs to stop the bleeding. "That should do it" The dark brown-and-white dappled she-cat thought with a smile of satisfaction.

PICKLEJUICE

Offline Justice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • What is dead may never die
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #146 on: January 08, 2012, 08:05:35 pm »
Fwawssdafaf i love Skypaw's app! =D

And i know what your going through GamerGirl, i get most of my viruses from mediafire/fh forum unfortunetly =[
Bane is my idol.

Offline Bluminescent

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 59
  • "It's always about your friends, isn't it?"
    • Bluminescent
    • blumutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 08, 2012, 10:19:55 pm »
Viruses?!D: *Kills the viruses* Darn you viruses!
My Deviantart

" Y'ever wonder what stars are? Where light comes from? "

GamerGirl

« Reply #148 on: January 10, 2012, 01:52:54 am »
Thank you guys for understanding. Ugh, bad days over here... I dropped my phone in the toliet this morning when I was getting ready for school. Eww. >.<

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 10, 2012, 04:02:35 pm »
Smokestar, when someone Pm's me, the inbox says that I have 0 messages so I won't role play with you until I fix the pm so I can get the download.
Signature by Green