Author Topic: .::Warriors::Generations::. (Open, map is up!)  (Read 29209 times)

L0ner

Re: .::Warriors::Generations::. (Open, map is up!)
« Reply #150 on: January 12, 2012, 06:04:42 am »
couldn't find my failed sign up form, heres the new one:

Name: Riddlepaw(Riddlesong)
Ingame Username: L0ner
Desired Clan: she stumbled into a clan cat when she was a kit, she joined them, but gets teased because she is an ex-kittypet
Desired Rank: apprentice
History/Personality: she has had a hard history, if thats what you call falling of a cliff into a freezing cold lake as a kit, she was a kittypet, when she got lost in the forest, but she has always had a fascination with the mountains, so thats where she went, when she heard of Mountainclan, she looked for them, and when she found them, she was too weak to move, so they took her in, raising her as a clan cat. Riddlepaw is a very rude, and aggressive cat, she says what she thinks and can lie easily, there is one problem with trying to find her when she goes missing though, because she smells like a chilled breeze, so you don't know if she is behind, or beside you.
RP Sample: Riddlepaw woke up, a new day, just the same as the other, wake up, train, come back, go to bed, blah blah blah. she was getting rather bored now, then she had an idea, one that she won't tell anyone, she wondered outside, shocked to see it was actually midnight, she snuck out of camp, crouching close to the rocky ground, the dark hid her well "they'll never now I left!" she whispered, before continueing. she was now at the border to another clan, she had forgotten which, then smirked as she stepped over the border....

can't get the pic just yet, please wait a little :)

Zodiac

« Reply #151 on: January 12, 2012, 09:14:46 pm »
Fwawssdafaf i love Skypaw's app! =D

Thanks! /LatereplyFAIL

L0ner

« Reply #152 on: January 12, 2012, 11:09:58 pm »
couldn't find my failed sign up form, heres the new one:

Name: Riddlepaw(Riddlesong)
Ingame Username: L0ner
Desired Clan: she stumbled into a clan cat when she was a kit, she joined them, but gets teased because she is an ex-kittypet
Desired Rank: apprentice
History/Personality: she has had a hard history, if thats what you call falling of a cliff into a freezing cold lake as a kit, she was a kittypet, when she got lost in the forest, but she has always had a fascination with the mountains, so thats where she went, when she heard of Mountainclan, she looked for them, and when she found them, she was too weak to move, so they took her in, raising her as a clan cat. Riddlepaw is a very rude, and aggressive cat, she says what she thinks and can lie easily, there is one problem with trying to find her when she goes missing though, because she smells like a chilled breeze, so you don't know if she is behind, or beside you.
RP Sample: Riddlepaw woke up, a new day, just the same as the other, wake up, train, come back, go to bed, blah blah blah. she was getting rather bored now, then she had an idea, one that she won't tell anyone, she wondered outside, shocked to see it was actually midnight, she snuck out of camp, crouching close to the rocky ground, the dark hid her well "they'll never now I left!" she whispered, before continueing. she was now at the border to another clan, she had forgotten which, then smirked as she stepped over the border....

got the pick!

Offline Bluminescent

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 59
  • "It's always about your friends, isn't it?"
    • Bluminescent
    • blumutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 15, 2012, 01:19:08 am »
Still can't wait for the main map.^^
My Deviantart

" Y'ever wonder what stars are? Where light comes from? "

L0ner

« Reply #154 on: January 15, 2012, 06:24:15 am »
is Riddlepaw accepted?

GamerGirl

« Reply #155 on: January 15, 2012, 01:39:27 pm »
If Riddlepaw is a clan cat, which one is she applying for?

L0ner

« Reply #156 on: January 16, 2012, 12:54:06 am »
If Riddlepaw is a clan cat, which one is she applying for?
Mountainclan please =D

Offline Bluminescent

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 59
  • "It's always about your friends, isn't it?"
    • Bluminescent
    • blumutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 19, 2012, 09:54:00 pm »
*pokes Gamergilr*Finish the main map,i'll be watching you,stalking you.BI Jk.XD
My Deviantart

" Y'ever wonder what stars are? Where light comes from? "

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 21, 2012, 12:20:32 am »
Picture of your character: i can post but heres a link:
http://blingee.com/blingee/view/127761930-DarkBreeze
Name:
DarkBreeze
Ingame Username: Wolf}
Desired Clan: Loner
Desired Rank: Loner but later can i join LeaftClan?
History/Personality:
 DarkBreeze was a cat born in a clan but he was left in a den move and raised him-self knowning little. After that he was never the same and closed him-self not telling anyone about him he will only open him-self up if he really trusts you and that's rare for him. He has never really knew much about the clans not having learned about them. But if he opens up to you he's really sweet, kind, and caring. He is also protective of his loved ones.
RP Sample:

-DarkBreeze sat alone in the cold breeze barly move as if he were frozen. His ears moved to listen for anything around him, He then heard a noise "Who's There come out now!" he hissed. DarkBreeze looked around to see the stranger cat, when the cat came out he saw it was only a kit and settled down.

And PickleJuice

"I Believe I can Fly!"

L0ner

« Reply #159 on: January 21, 2012, 07:30:33 am »
oops! forgot! Picklejuice XD