Author Topic: .::Warriors::Generations::. (Open, map is up!)  (Read 28603 times)

Offline courtneyrc

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • courtneyrc
    • View Profile
    • courtneyrc on deviantART
Re: .::Warriors::Generations::. (Now open, accepting one more clan/leader!)
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2011, 02:23:48 am »
Thank you for accepting me! I am very excited to start rping with you all! Btw, GamerGirl, If you need any help with presets or meshes feel free to ask. I would love to help. :3

courtneyrc.deviantart.com

GamerGirl

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2011, 02:53:24 am »
That would be tremendously helpful :3 I'll let you know if I do need help. When we get the last clan in, I'll finish my map drawing and post it here for you guys to approve :)

Offline courtneyrc

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • courtneyrc
    • View Profile
    • courtneyrc on deviantART
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2011, 03:03:18 am »
Great. Just tell me if you need anything, I love making presets and meshes. :3

courtneyrc.deviantart.com

Offline Bluminescent

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 59
  • "It's always about your friends, isn't it?"
    • Bluminescent
    • blumutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2011, 10:46:23 pm »
Picture:Not available due to FH not working ever since i got the new patch. :-\(I think its bugs.>_>)
Description:StormStar is a sleek black cat.He wears a collar that he was never able to get off of himself,and,his collar is red.(when i get his preset made,he won't just have a collar,it'll show that his muzzle and paws are white.)His fur is shaggy since he doesn't clean himself that often.
Name:StormStar
In-Game Username:DINOSAUR215
Parent:Feather(Father-dead)Jewel(Mother-dead)
Apprentices:N/A(I will only allow one apprentice to be mine to mentor)
Mentors:N/A
DesiredClan:MarshClan
DesiredRank:Leader
History:When StormStar was born,his father wasn't around.His mother died after giving birth.StormStar's owners took lots of care of him,but he didn't feel like he was loved as long as his parents were gone.One day,when his twolegs let him outside,he ventured out into the forest.When he got in the deep part of the forest,StormStar saw monsters churning the ground and trees.He saw millions of cats fleeing,some ran past him.StormStar wanted to go farther into the forest,so he tried to past the monsters,but he got scared and ran off,thinking he was going in the direction of his twolegs,but he was actually headed toward the clan's new home.When he arrived,he learned about the clans,and became a blood-thirsty ruler,he was killer because he never got the love he wanted from his parents.
RP Sample:(this is gonna be when he saw the monsters)Sport(now known as StormStar)ran around in the forest.He chased butterflies,mice,and many small animals.Sport's eyes glinted like the moonlight as he swatted a mouse,until he heard rumbling.Sport padded to the rumbling area,and saw monsters,puffing smoke and churning trees and the ground,even cats!Sport got scared at the sight,he was terrified,and dropped the mouse he was playing with.Tons of cats ran past him,and one shouted,"Hey,get your paws in gear,do you want to die!?"The cat ran off when suddenly,a monster appeared before Sport.Sport yowled in terror and ran off,in the direction of the clan's new home.

DesiredClanName:MarshClan
ClanLeader:StormStar
In-Game Username:DINOSAUR215
ClanStrengths:MarshClan can swim well,they are swift,and they are as sneaky as a fox.
ClanWeaknesses:MarshClan cannot climb trees very good,and they can't smell scents very good due to the thick air in the swamp.(Yes,they can smell other territories.>_>)
AnyExtraInformation:MarshClan has a lot of toms,but they will still accept she-cats.They tend to be very aggressive to intruders.The only loners and rogues they accept,are the aggressive ones,because StormStar believes that a clan with aggressive cats will be able to survive bad situations.
WhereDoesYourClanLive?:MarshClan tends to live in swampy areas,their camp only has dens for every rank except for warriors,the warriors sleep outside,StormStar belives that if warriors sleep outside,they will be able to wake up easily if an intruder comes.

PICKLE JUICE

other:do you know how to fix the annoying bug in the new patch,the one that keeps making FH crash everytime i get on?It would be helpful if you knew.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 01:15:45 am by Riane »
My Deviantart

" Y'ever wonder what stars are? Where light comes from? "

GamerGirl

« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2011, 11:08:28 pm »
Raine, I really liked your application :) Very nice. And you had picklejuice! 8D But, just me, I think you're clan should be a little milder than what it is now. I don't think any one of the clans should be completely evil, like DarkClan is. If you could tweak it some and change the name, that would be awesome. And I'm fine with your cat's personality, but if you could make the name more like something a queen would name her kit (even though Killerstar named himself). I suggest using the warrior cat name generator on the front page of this thread. :)

Offline Bluminescent

• Finest Floof
    • Bluminescent
    • blumutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2011, 11:39:40 pm »
ok,i'll change it now,and i won't be on FH until i fix this annoying bug that keeps making FH crash.>_>
My Deviantart

Featherpool

« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2011, 12:20:07 am »
Coming soon~!
Name: Featherpool
Ingame Username: Featherpool
Desired Clan: Loner; however, she still keeps her clan name.
Desired Rank: N/A
History/Personality: History
Featherpool was born near sun-drown place, as a regular clan cat. She was then known as Icekit. Her clan is now no more, for the Twolegs have taken over that area. Featherpool was only an apprentice, and her first instinct was to get away. She ran; she ran until she collapsed in the hollow of a pine tree. It was then that another clan found her. They named her Featherpaw, later Featherpool. Due to lack of competition, A-K-A other clans, war broke out in the clan. The next thing you knew, Featherpool fled. Though, the cats may still be alive today, maybe even still quarreling. Featherpool then found her way into these lands,

PICKLEJUICE.

RP Sample: (literate, please!)

BBRBRBRBRBRBRBRB gotta do homework.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 12:59:55 am by Featherpool »

GamerGirl

« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2011, 01:01:50 am »
@Raine - I'm sorry, but could you please change the clan again? PowerClan doesn't sound like a clan name at all. If you would like some ideas for clan names, I suggest SwampClan, StoneClan, BogClan, MarshClan, or MistClan. And I'd rather your cats not be able to 'easily kill warriors etc.' Thank you :)

Offline Bluminescent

• Finest Floof
    • Bluminescent
    • blumutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2011, 01:10:06 am »
ok.
My Deviantart

GamerGirl

Re: .::Warriors::Generations::. (Now open, accepting deputies and med cats!)
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2011, 03:53:22 am »
@Raine - Accepted! Thank you for cooperating, and sorry for my bugging you. :)

@ EVERYONE - Please read the front page for info about what's going on right now. I have also updated all the clans and characters in the roleplay.