Author Topic: .::Warriors::Generations::. (Open, map is up!)  (Read 29211 times)

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • There is magic. But we call it Imagination~
    • View Profile
Re: .::Warriors::Generations::. (Now open, accepting deputies and med cats!)
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2011, 07:26:52 pm »
Awww, but I liked the idea of a grassland.... I had some good ideas for it. Can I compromise with you and do half bushy-forest and half grassland? lol
Ok half bushey forest and half grassland is alright with me i just wanted a bushey forest area to train,hunt,and hide in case of intureders

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2011, 07:29:08 pm »
opps, sorry about the canine picture. it's a bit hard to upload sreenshots with alot of numbers. i added snowkit's real picture as a feline kit and i'll go see if i miess anything up
Signature by Green

GamerGirl

« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2011, 03:35:03 am »
@Jessie Dagger - Woo! Thanks! I have some good ideas for your clan, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

@Stephen - Please capitalize your application where needed. Thank you for replacing the picture of Snowkit :3

@Everyone - I have uploaded my sketch of the territories! Please check it out on the front page for the map and give me feedback on how you like/dislike it!

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2011, 05:02:47 am »
I hope that I fixed the applications and a bushily forest isn't a bad idea.
Signature by Green

Offline Bluminescent

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 59
  • "It's always about your friends, isn't it?"
    • Bluminescent
    • blumutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2011, 12:25:08 pm »
Um..srry to say this,but i won't be able to RP until i get my freakin FH to work.>_< So,HailHeart,take care of the clan until FH starts liking me!OAO
My Deviantart

" Y'ever wonder what stars are? Where light comes from? "

Offline Bluminescent

• Finest Floof
    • Bluminescent
    • blumutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2011, 12:30:04 pm »
Ok,i think i might be able to get FH,if it stops saying the installer is corrupted,and i'm not new its just i had to delete FH due to stupid bugs.X3
My Deviantart

Offline Bluminescent

• Finest Floof
    • Bluminescent
    • blumutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2011, 12:50:12 pm »
Ok,its working.:3
My Deviantart

Offline Candystar

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • SLENDERMAN COME RESCUE US
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2011, 01:14:07 pm »
Name:Oakfur
IngameUsername:Candystar
Desired Clan:MarshClan
Desired Rank:Medicine cat
PICKLEJUICE
History:Oakfur was once a kittypet.She came into the forest when a dog chased her out of twoleg place.Oakfur then came to MarshClan begging for help,MarshClan took her in as a medicine cat.From then on she was known as MarshClan's medicine cat.
Personality:Oakfur is a very kind tortishell cat.She will help her clan-mates in need.She will fight if she has to.
RP sample:Oakfur brushed her bright colored pelt.She got up and walked over to a tiny kit that is lying down in her den."Is everything ok?I hope you haven't caught black cough."She doesn't hear the tiny kit reply.She looks down onto the kit's flank and sees that her flank isn't moving."Oh Starclan no!"She grabbed some poppyseeds."Come on..eat these herbs..oh Starclan..I thought it was only greencough.."She picked up the kit and took it to her leader.
Description:She is a tortishell cat,she has orange markings and a white pelt instead of a black pelt.Her eyes her light green with a little blue.

Mood song:Zombie by Miser

DeviantArt username: InvaderSwag

Warriors Forum Username: \~BlushingPelt~/

Offline EmeraldDreams

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2011, 03:59:29 pm »

Name: SilentPath
Ingame Username: EmeraldDreams
Desired Clan: LeafClan
Desired Rank: Deputy/Warrior
History/Personality: [WILL FILL OUT LATER,  I MUST BE OFF TO SCHOOL NOW.]
RP Sample: [JUST A PASTED POST FROM A FORUM RP.  I MAY NOT GET THIS LONG ON FH XD  BUT YOU WONT SEE MANY ONE LINERS WITH ME.]
Zyru sighed to himself as he looked across the ashed land that almost seemed translucent against the moonlight. Had this really happened? Had he just seen Roux his own brother kill their mother, and what of his dear sister, Kila? Did Roux finish her off too? Maybe it was a good thing the fire gripped his home in its fiery grasp. He was glad that he hadn't had to speak with Roux. The brute thought back to the moment he saw the fire peak from over the ridge. It's vibrant flames lashed against the trees, though it seemed like it was dancing with the sun and working with the wind. How beautiful it had been. Yet... It left a trail of death. And blackness that now consumed what had been his home.
More questions flooded his mind. /Why did Roux come back..? And why didn't I smell the fire?/ This seemed curious. Too curious.

The black male stood up and stepped back a few paces. You could see where the fire had stopped. It looked at though someone had drew a fine line where the darkness quickly changed into greenery. Zyru closed his eyes and stepped forward. After a few minutes had passed he opened them, the silver light descending from them gave away no more emotion from before as he stalked forward toward the burn. His paws secured into place at the border of the grass and ash. He wanted to know what it felt like, to touch it. What did darkness and death feel like? Or was it really death? The fire had seemed to alive as it spread across the forest. /Why did it stop?/ He wondered.

Please click me.

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • There is magic. But we call it Imagination~
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2011, 04:05:51 pm »
@GamerGirl - I gave you karma cause I like how the group is coming!

EDIT! @GamerGirl - The clan's name is purposly Brushclan (brush meaning like bushes and forests like their territory) thats why they have half grassy half bushey and foresty territory,to go along with their clan name....Sorry if i confussed you any..... :-\
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 04:11:21 pm by Jessie Dagger »