Author Topic: ?Hidden Shadows? A literate, semi realistic, longterm wolf pack~~  (Read 1696 times)

Offline WolfBreezez28

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile

Pet's name: Atremis
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Join my pack!!! Hidden Shadows!

Offline ProfessorOdd

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: ?Hidden Shadows? A literate, semi realistic, longterm wolf pack~~
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 01:22:40 am »
Name: Bane
Rank Wanted: Um, well I really haven't decided. Is there a rank that you really need to have filled right now?
Bio: Bane keeps to herself. She is very loyal to her pack, and will fight to the death for those she loves if there is ever a situation like that presented to her. She seems somewhat depressed and forces herself to seem happy when others talk to her, though nobody knows why since she's never told them.
Role-play Sample: Bane's paws padded against the tough ground, crunching leaves and other various debris that presented themselves in her path. A low growl from deep within her chest emitted when she caught an unfamiliar scent. Bane halted and swished her tail, her eyes darting from tree to tree to try and spot this stranger. The stranger, a male wolf it seemed, emerged from the darkness, crimson staining his muzzle. His eyes glinted with hatred, and he had a deranged aura about him. Bane crouched, ready to protect her pack from this insane intruder, snarls erupting from her mouth.
~ If I want your freakin' opinion, then I'll ask you to fill out the necessary forms! ~

- Whoever said 'nothing is impossible' never tried slamming a revolving door! -

Offline WolfBreezez28

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 08:17:46 pm »
Wonderful!!! And there really isn't any rank that needs to be filled, welcome to the pack!

Pet's name: Atremis
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Join my pack!!! Hidden Shadows!

Offline ProfessorOdd

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 12:54:41 am »
Ah, sorry I haven't replied in a while. Almost a year, man... I'll keep it short and simple. My computer broke,  and since we were low on money, I couldn't get another one. All the computers we have don't have the appropriate graphic cards to run FH, and with that going on, I nearly forgot about this. Again, I really am sorry.
~ If I want your freakin' opinion, then I'll ask you to fill out the necessary forms! ~

- Whoever said 'nothing is impossible' never tried slamming a revolving door! -