Author Topic: The Hair/Mane: Ideas for it  (Read 1217 times)

Offline slbxx

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
The Hair/Mane: Ideas for it
« on: December 09, 2011, 11:13:28 pm »
       I have some Ideas for the hair for both felines & canines. I understand if these are not possible or will take too much time but I just want to see what you guys think! Okay, one idea I had was that, when you move or run or just move your character's head, the hair/mane will make a sway( If your a girl [or a guy with long hair xD] when you move your head or just sway it, your hair will like.. fly? xD) I just thought of it being really neat! ^^
      FELINES: An Idea for the felines would[to me] be like, if you are male and you have the "full mane", the bottom of the male with go under, toward the belly, under its chest. Im sorry if that sounded confusing, I worded it the best I could xD.
     CANINES: An Idea for the canines could be like have your regular mane, than it goes down your neck (like a horse[but not horse type of hair!]) and have it all messy but a good messy if you know what I mean. :P
     Maybe for both manes, you could have like a scratchy type and a regular type. Like scratchy layers.

I am not asking for all of these to be done, I am just giving you my ideas! I know they seem a little weird but, you never know, if you mess with them a bit they may turn out pretty good!