Author Topic: We Have You In our Sights (City Wolf/Dog Rp!)  (Read 11327 times)

kittenzrcute

Re: We Have You In our Sights (City Wolf/Dog Rp!)
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2011, 12:01:01 am »
Feather saw meats on the counter still wrapped and, not as fresh, but still kinda fresh. She didn't hessitate to eat it, so she did, she ate it greedily, not leaving a single scrap left."Man,I feel a lot better, kinda. I wish I had more food, but oh well." She said nodding to herself.

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2011, 01:27:41 am »
((Thanks for accepting me.))

-As Riley trotted through the narrow, dark alley, her eyes stayed focused in front of her and her ears pointed back, listening for any slight sound behind her.  She was careful not to make too much noise.  When whimpering sounds entered her ears, Riley froze in her tracks.  She peered around seeing a two others, one with a bloody face.  She tucks her head back behind a trash can.  Riley quickly backed away and trotted back through the alley.-

Offline ILoveYou

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • \_Into_Mevira_/
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2011, 08:38:54 pm »
* Hearing the How made the leader Strike Him again,He growled and ran away and howled back "You better run or else your dead!" he growled menacingly running around the city* (Sorry for short post x.,x)

Siggy by RowdyRocks909

Offline xXametonaraXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • the cat keeps dragging me in and out
    • Kyochinn
    • Kyochin
    • View Profile
    • My twitter, check it!!
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2011, 09:18:53 pm »
Kisu fell asleep on the bin, her brown fur ruffling in the wind.
menacing.

Offline ILoveYou

• Finest Floof
  • \_Into_Mevira_/
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2011, 09:27:02 pm »
*Seein the female Made Myaki smirk he wanted her...awake when he killed her* "Oh Missy 'Member Me sweetheart?"he sweetalked the Female ans he looked at her waiting for he to wake he dug his claw into the pavement*

Siggy by RowdyRocks909

Offline xXametonaraXx

• Community Champion
    • Kyochinn
    • Kyochin
    • View Profile
    • My twitter, check it!!
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2011, 09:34:12 pm »
Kisu opened her eyes "Yes? Oh you.." She said and yawned. She smirked "Attempting to try again?" She stood up and swished her tail. "Well, I don't think so, I don't die for boys mister." she laughed.
menacing.

Offline ILoveYou

• Finest Floof
  • \_Into_Mevira_/
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2011, 09:39:08 pm »
*Blood continued to run down his face* "I don't /want/ o kill you to admit it Hun" He huffed "But orders calls for execution, Of you, Or else, I/Ill/ be dead, and you cant run from Starlett unless you hide in the bad parts of the forest" he winked at her as if giving her a hint "Now make it look like i was /trying to kill you/ Okay?" He began to growl again "Theres no running now!" he smirked as if blood crazed*

Siggy by RowdyRocks909

Offline xXametonaraXx

• Community Champion
    • Kyochinn
    • Kyochin
    • View Profile
    • My twitter, check it!!
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2011, 09:44:04 pm »
"Well, what if I was to kill your leader? You would be stuck there, right?" she chuckled. Kisu hopped off the bin "Bye bye now" She said in a flirty voice then ran off, the brown fur looked gold once more as the sun hut it. Kisu ran to the bad side of town, where no cars drove and no humans lived.
menacing.

Offline ILoveYou

• Finest Floof
  • \_Into_Mevira_/
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2011, 09:50:49 pm »
**He rolled his eyes and thought of her words "Kill my leader...why haven't i thought of that!" he huffed and walked back to the alley looking at his leader in his eyes "I-i have come to challenge you" Myaki stood 3 inches taller then the leader and was strong built, The leader sighed and got into fighting position and so did Myaki, Myaki Hurled fword easily pinning the Leader But the leader Countered him and pinned him biting on his neck almost his jugular vein, He then backed off Myaki, Almost dead Myaki stood shaking grabbing the leader by his jugular and biting with whatever strength he had left in him, The leader Bleed to death leaving Myaki Winner, Myaki was whimpering as he crawled slowly leaving a blood trail --Get to the Other--- he commanded ---you need help--*

Siggy by RowdyRocks909

Offline xXametonaraXx

• Community Champion
    • Kyochinn
    • Kyochin
    • View Profile
    • My twitter, check it!!
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2011, 10:44:14 pm »
Kisu flattened her ears and kept her amber eyes wide open " I don't like this place.." she whimpered. By mistake she stood on a nail which was sticking out the ground. She yelped and shook her paw, splatting the fresh red blood everywhere "jeez..." she growled and sniffed the air.
menacing.